Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Severely disabled dwarf explains how he sends out 'shock waves' to get hot sex

Flaccid_Dave

Flaccid_Dave

Officer
EDIT: Video Can't load. It's taken from David DeAngelo's "Double your dating"

Basically, David invites a 2 foot tall cripple to tell us how his personality gets him laid. You'd love it.

Skip to 01:44:00 if you ever locate the video.

Last edited:
Over for cantloadcel.

It doesn't work. Not like i would watch it anyway but still.

I could never be a dwarf , Would’ve killed myself the first time I grab a gun

Could join a wrestling company and statusmaxx. They might let you do a funny match where you get to put your head near a girl's box.

Unlike truecels the hideousness of dwarves is seen more as funny than disgusting. Dwarves mog truecels.

The only instances of women dating people like that only do so because they want to hardcore virtue signal. Then once they've achieved their attention whoring goals they will manufacture a reason to 'break up' and leave them, usually by claiming emotional/physical abuse.

Just send shockwaves bro

Herve_Villechaize_1977.jpg

Even this guy moviemaxxed and became an actor he couldn't stand it anymore and killed himself

hqdefault.jpg

Sean Stephenson is his name and he was a lying pick up autist shill who purpose was twofold.

- Shame able bodied, but fat autistic, men into acting dumb in nightclubs on a suicide mission of rejection and beatings.
- Try to deny looks law within pua
- Try to deny body image, mental health or being able bodied/Disabled stops you getting laid

But even the normies aren't buying it.

His "wife" probably doesn't even live with him and is an actress.

hqdefault.jpg

Sean Stephenson is his name and he was a lying pick up autist shill who purpose was twofold.

- Shame able bodied, but fat autistic, men into acting dumb in nightclubs on a suicide mission of rejection and beatings.
- Try to deny looks law within pua
- Try to deny body image, mental health or being able bodied/Disabled stops you getting laid

But even the normies aren't buying it.

His "wife" probably doesn't even live with him and is an actress.

That's the fella. Thanks for helping me out.

Wow, he's married to a reasonably attractive white girl. He's life mogged us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back