Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Severely Autistic Trait: Tried to put my clothes in a priority queue/maxheap to get the most comfortable clothing.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
I don't even know why I did it. I gave up in the middle of doing it and I feel like a complete retard.
Why am I like this? Why do I try to do things like this? Why is my brain coming up with such strange ideas?

Probably a sign that my brain is starting to completely decay.

I don't even know why I did it. I gave up in the middle of doing it and I feel like a complete retard.
Why am I like this? Why do I try to do things like this? Why is my brain coming up with such strange ideas?
View attachment 368188
I dont understand title.

View attachment 368188
That actually sounds pretty cool tbh, you trying to humblebrag?

That actually sounds pretty cool tbh, you trying to humblebrag?
No. This is peak retardedness.
The practical considerations are 0.
Just imagine calculating the position of each clothing daily. I can't even keep my room clean.
Also adding clothes in a group will become impossible.
Also There's no indexing in real life. I'll have to count, making the whole idea worthless.

No. This is peak retardedness.
The practical considerations are 0.
Just imagine calculating the position of each clothing daily. I can't even keep my room clean.
Also adding clothes in a group will become impossible.
Also There's no indexing in real life. I'll have to count, making the whole idea worthless.
That's true, sounded like a cool thing to do once I meant, not as a lifestyle

Definitely on the spectrum.