Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Severe back pain after deadlifting!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Fuck boyos I deadlifted heavy two days ago and since then I have back pain on my left side. Its fucking sui fuel but I dont want to go to the doctor. Its fucking over just kill me already.

don't injure yourself dude, it's never worth it

NEVER EVER DEADLIFT
its the biggest meme, them and squats shit for looking good and injury high risk

Did you do the lift with correct form?

You talk like I did it on purpose :dafuckfeels:
usually there's some warning signs, i now back off immediately when i feel them after injuring my shoulder

Did you do the lift with correct form?
shut up with this, its basically impossible for amateurs learning of the internet to do squats and deads with perfect form you'll get injured most likely eventually. unless your a fat powerlifter coping you shouldnt do them

shut up with this, its basically impossible for amateurs learning of the internet to do squats and deads with perfect form you'll get injured most likely eventually. unless your a fat powerlifter coping you shouldnt do them
It’s pretty important dude, when I was in high school there was this kid in my group that deadlifted with his back bent and he ended up breaking a nerve in his back and had to take a break for haft of the semester.

It’s pretty important dude, when I was in high school there was this kid in my group that deadlifted with his back bent and he ended up breaking a nerve in his back and had to take a break for haft of the semester.
for most people learning proper form is too difficult from having shit posture engraved in them and even then there is a high risk
I watched all the dumb guides, did everything right and still got injured on squats. luckily I found a good guy who did a bunch of stretches on me and I was fixed, I stopped training lowerbody altogether apart from some bodyweight stuff and havent looked back, if you're natural you should just focus on upperbody especially incels
my legs are still proportionally too big for my physique

I injured myself. It felt good.
By the way 140kg+ deadlift.
congratulations, i didn't try any barbells last time i visited a gym with my buddy, i don't know how the fuck i forgot but we'll do it next time for sure. my shoulder only really hurts during pull ups and other stuff like that anyway.

Maybe go lighter next time. Go light enough that you can focus entirely on your form. Be careful and don't hurt yourself bro.

THIS! It is the biggest meme out there. We see all these fuckers on Instagram and Facebook who are deadlifting and squatting big heavy weight, but what we don't see is them getting injured and developing chronic pain. Better to use machines assisted squats or leg press.
Yep; Eddie Hall and Larry Wheeles both tore biceps this week and they are at the top. What chance does a gymcel have kek.

don't injure yourself dude, it's never worth it

injuring yourself on a lift that doesnt build much muscle that no one cares about aside from a few fat roided idiots on the internet and only if you DL over 900
Yep; Eddie Hall and Larry Wheeles both tore biceps this week and they are at the top. What chance does a gymcel have kek.

and they were on a shit load of roids

injuring yourself on a lift that doesnt build much muscle that no one cares about aside from a few fat roided idiots on the internet and only if you DL over 900

and they were on a shit load of roids
exercise injuries, risking stable income to start a business, expensive branded clothes and watch, still single and taking lonely pics on vacation.

exercise injuries, risking stable income to start a business, expensive branded clothes and watch, still single and taking lonely pics on vacation.

lol

at least starting a business is relatively safe assuming you don't go into debt or do anything too stupid

one wrong deadlift you'll have a fucked back for the rest of your life

Ronnie Coleman, 8 time Mr Olympia is now a crippled.

a literal cripple

older I get the more I think lifting heavy is idiotic as fuck

Fuck boyos I deadlifted heavy two days ago and since then I have back pain on my left side. Its fucking sui fuel but I dont want to go to the doctor. Its fucking over just kill me already.

Fuark.
It's over.

Hope you haven't slipped a disc and it's just a muscle strain.

NEVER EVER DEADLIFT
its the biggest meme, them and squats shit for looking good and injury high risk
Ok bro.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

If you have shit form then yes you'll get injured.
If your form starts to break, drop the weight.

Just broke your spine for a girl theory

What about for home gym guys like me with minimal equipment? If I don't squat or deadlift I basically have no way of training half my body, I dont have access to leg press, or any other leg machines, just power-rack, barbell and plates.

Welcome to the injured gymcels crew bro :feelzez:
Everyone who lifts really heavy (even on gear) ends up getting injured anyway or having issues later in life. I'm thinking of just doing bodyweight+light weights+cardio with as perfect form as possible and just leanmaxxing from now on tbh. I can't afford more crippling injuries since I'm too autistic to even go to the doctor.

Last edited:
They're a meme.
Squats is exellent exercise to develop quads and glutes as the only two lower body muscle groups women care about/find attractive. Just don't go too heavy on them and watch your form. Agreed about deadlift tho, most incel exercise in existence.

Welcome to snapcity my friend, enjoy your visit--don't worry, there's still plenty of space for other coping gymcells.

No doubt you were doing limit sets of low reps week in, week out and are surprised that you ended up at your current destination. See, what they didn't tell you was that any lifter past the noob stage who knows what he's doing is leaving 2-3 clean reps minimum in the tank at all times, and is cycling his training poundages so that he is only lifting heavy a few weeks of the year. And even then, injuries are common place. And as a natty, your only chance of lifting half-decent weights is by fat-fucking yourself through forced overeating--all so you can brag on forums 'I could lift weight X on exercise Y before my back, shoulders, and knees gave out.'

JFL at lifting heavy. If you aren't on roids, forget about it. All you'll end up doing is snapping yourself and you'll still look like shit.

If you must gymcel... lighter weights more reps will get you the same exact results. This is the life of a natty.

I stopped training lowerbody altogether apart from some bodyweight stuff and havent looked back, if you're natural you should just focus on upperbody especially incels
my legs are still proportionally too big for my physique

I have been thinking of doing this because my physical job already takes a toll on my legs so I don't recover properly to increase my squat and dead strength. My upper body strength keeps going up fast. Also I like doing running which is another thing that I couldn't do nearly as much if I were to train lower body in the gym. Also my legs are naturally big to begin with. I will probably do jogging + upper body for the whole summer till this job is over, then reevaluate. Strong cardiovascular strength is very beneficial too. Always breathe normally at work now even if I go really fast lifting heavy shit. This is just from starting jogging 5 weeks ago and getting my 5k time to 28 minutes. Before that 3 minutes was brutal.

Last edited:
What about for home gym guys like me with minimal equipment? If I don't squat or deadlift I basically have no way of training half my body, I dont have access to leg press, or any other leg machines, just power-rack, barbell and plates.
There's nothing wrong with the exercises per se, it's all about how you perform them and with what weight. Nobody is going to cripple himself using 30-50% of his 1RM with a 4/4 cadence, but there's no glory to be had\too much pain compared to slamming out 5 shitty reps @ 85%.

Still, you can always do single leg work if you want to go 'heavy' without actually going heavy.

Fuck boyos I deadlifted heavy two days ago and since then I have back pain on my left side.

If you deadlift just do 1 x 5. It's a very taxing movement. Higher reps can actually be bad for deads since form breaks down.

I have been thinking of doing this because my physical job already takes a toll on my legs so I don't recover properly to increase my squat and dead strength. My upper body strength keeps going up fast. Also I like doing running which is another thing that I couldn't do nearly as much if I were to train lower body in the gym. Also my legs are naturally big to begin with. I will probably do jogging + upper body for the whole summer till this job is over, then reevaluate. Strong cardiovascular strength is very beneficial too. Always breathe normally at work now even if I go really fast lifting heavy shit. This is just from starting jogging 5 weeks ago and getting my 5k time to 28 minutes. Before that 3 minutes was brutal.
dont do deadlifts and squats like a sheep, only train lowerbody if you want to increase your lower body muscle personally my legs are too big compared to my upperbody so I just put all my time and energy into training upper

Gymcelling is a cope

you need to be careful

Stop catbacking. The deadlift is a lower back, glute, and hamstring exercise first and foremost. If you can't keep a neutral spine at whatever weight you're lifting right now, kick your ego to the curb and lower the weight.

I have incel body kino, I am 100% sure my back is perfectly straight, balance a spirit level on that shit. In reality its more curved than quasimodos. I also take forever to imitiate and copy even the most basic body movements, its ridiculous.

Lifting is a meme anyway.