Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Severe acne scars

• Thread starter Genetic Dead End
  • Start date
Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
Deep-Acne-Scar-Treatment-Singapore.jpeg

You felt disguetd when you saw this image? well, that is exactly how everyone else feels when they see my face, EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
(not me in the pic btw)
I found this image on some acne website.

Both my cheeks look like this, that coupled with my subhuman face makes it beyond over :feelsrope:
Having severe scarring like this makes it not only impossable to find love, but also makes you a walking horn effect in the eyes of soyciety.
I would do anything to be an ugly guy with normal skin, It kills me to see people with flawless skin that goes from forehead to chin without a single scar or discoloration.

IT'S OVER

Last edited:
Does anyone have acne scars like this? (not me in the pic btw)
I found this image on some acne website.

Deep-Acne-Scar-Treatment-Singapore.jpeg

You felt disguetd when you saw this image? well, that is exactly how everyone else feels when they see my face, EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Both my cheeks look like this, that coupled with my subhuman face makes it beyond over :feelsrope:
Having severe scarring like this makes it not only impossable to find love, but also makes you a walking horn effect in the eyes of soyciety.
I would do anything to be an ugly guy with normal skin, It kills me to see people flawless skin that goes from the forehead to chin without a single scar or discoloration.

IT'S OVER

Yup, it's brutal. I'm getting surgery right now.

I also have brutal acne scars, but on the forehead :feelsrope:

I have hidradenitis suppurativa on my face

Same, his skin moggs me. I'm debating between jaw surgery and skin surgery for my 1 year challenge ngl

Mine is worse than that. I look like a burn victim