Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seung-Hui Cho was 6 feet tall

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
For some reason I did not know that he was actually that tall and always assumed that he would have been a manlet. This somehow makes it even more depressing that no foid liked him in his life, or even after his death.

He was not deformed and had completely normal facial attributes, although nothing that women would swoon over, which is to say that he looked like an average ricecel. Virtue signalling thots only said after his death that they would have dated him, although no one ever did.

Height means fuck all to foids unless you're below a certain cutoff. I even heightmog Cho and I'm still just a ricecel.

Face > Race >>> Height

E476667F 89B5 40E3 BD80 3A7E72A385B7

The last Samurai.

Cho : Manlets Die Twice

Thats very sad of foids, I didn't know he was that tall too, I assumed he was like 5'4 to 5'6 range. Thats just racism to exclude a guy like that.(including by rice women excluding him)

Such mediocre height goes completely unnoticed with a below average or average face.

6ft is nothing. It's barely above average if not completely average for young men.

Such mediocre height goes completely unnoticed with a below average or average face.

6ft is nothing. It's barely above average if not completely average for young men.

6 feet put one in the top 20% of american men. Its better than being in the bottom 80%.

6 ft isn't tall and he was also ugly.

If you can find it, you should read Wesley Yang's essay on Cho, "The Face of Seung-Hui Cho." He talks about a blond white friend of his who was 6ft tall and made $150k a year got 6000 messages his first night trying match.com and how stuff like that set Cho off.

Unfortunately his 6 feet height did not make up for being a ricecel. maybe it helped him gain some respect from other guys

If he just had a better jawline or eye area, roasties would be slobering all over his egg roll

but he was still a manlet at school
jcy8niaotdf31.png

Height is irrelevant if you’re below average looking and ethnic. Know plenty of tall ethnics who are incels

it just proves that when you're 6 foot tall you can be an ugly rice and you'll still have a high slay count

He was also mental. Not years of rejection made him depressed mental. Not ER mental. He was by all accounts fucked up from birth.

He was not a chang, so he might as well have been 5'10. He knew he was doomed to incelism because of the RicePill and The AutismPill and his life would be fruitless becky chasing in between the frustrating days of endless wage cucking in the modern American ricefields. He just didn't want to be a normie, man.

Rest in peace, Cho.

If you can find it, you should read Wesley Yang's essay on Cho, "The Face of Seung-Hui Cho." He talks about a blond white friend of his who was 6ft tall and made $150k a year got 6000 messages his first night trying match.com and how stuff like that set Cho off.
I read it multiple times. It had nothing to do with income because I make more than that but adjusted for inflation that was pretty good. It was more about being blonde and white.