Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Seung Hui Cho Edit (2)

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Praying on the downfall of everybody else.
★★★

@La Grande Infamie @DarkStar @Chudpreet @FuckYou @ItsovERfucks @NearEnd

The CHOsen one.

@chowasright you will like this

This ricecel was so based and unhinged. I feel intimidated just by looking at some of his photos. Something about this callous maniacal psychotic stare instills fear in me. If I was a ricecel he would probably be a role model for me.

I'm still impressed that he got 32 frags with a couple 9mm's.
unlike 99% of school shooters, he was actually smart. he get em right in the head point-blank.

I'm still impressed that he got 32 frags with a couple 9mm's.
unlike 99% of school shooters, he was actually smart. he get em right in the head point-blank.
Also he chained any possible exits shut, and shot bodies twice to make sure thet were really goners.

Also he chained any possible exits shut, and shot bodies twice.
he's so based that even far right shooters were impressed. ryan palmeter called him "the only cool school shooter"
and the furfag payton gendron was looking at how he double-tapped.

he's so based that even far right shooters were impressed. ryan palmeter called him "the only cool school shooter"
and the furfag payton gendron was looking at how he double-tapped.
Nik Cruz was also a mogger, 17 deletes and 17 hitmarkers, all before coppers arrived.

kek, best edit . also I wonder why cho's massacre didnt get as much attention when his kill count was much higher compared to other school shooters