Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Settling for a used-up hole

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
A couple of reasons never to take up a used u p norganic foid orifice.
1.There is a chance she may have an std lying around from her previous owner
2.Do you really want to taste and/or fuck the cum of her previous owner? That sounds disgusting to me
3.Her value is gone. After her first owner, she is probably a lot lower on the market
4.You will never be able to enjoy the freshness of an 'untaken' one if you settle for less. A much greater chance she is worn down.

you wouldnt have any choice if you are over 18

Have you seen the price of 18 years old virgins on auction sites lately? Millions and millions of buxkaroos.

Still volcel if you wouldn't tho

You want one of my onaholes?

Wait what?
I wouldn't be surprised. Something that every man was expected to get is now worth millions. This is how capitalists loot us. Back then if your bride was not a virgin her family would be shamed to oblivion.

Sooner or later they will start selling us sunlight and fresh air

You're going to die alone if you're expecting a virgin.

I wouldn't be surprised. Something that every man was expected to get is now worth millions. This is how capitalists loot us. Back then if your bride was not a virgin her family would be shamed to oblivion.

Sooner or later they will start selling us sunlight and fresh air
Wasn't there some news a while back about some foid selling her virginity for 1 million? That's how bad its gotten for non-chads.

You're going to die alone if you're expecting a virgin.
I will die alone regardless of what I do or say, anyone who has seen my face will tell you so