Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Settle the showers vs haircuts debate

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Manipulate, Mansplain, ️Malewife.
★★★★★
I think it's time to settle this once and for all. What is more important for women? The right haircut or the most showers?
Totally not satire btw

Take a shower u smelly inkel

I think it's time to settle this once and for all. What is more important for women? The right haircut or the most showers?
Totally not satire btw
Chad can get away with having a leech colony in his hair and being as hygienic as Tarzan

Daily shower will give you buff of 4 extra smv points while haircut gives you the "handsome" perk

no haircut for your bones

Richard Coper took so many showers that he lost all his hair. Now he is a rockstar slayer.

So i guess both are important.

this one isn't as black and white as the face vs height debate. because it's a secondary SMV indicating characteristic. secondary to both height and face.

for Chad, haircuts and only haircuts matter becasue like never began said, chad can get away with leech colony and being as hygenic as tarzan. but for incels, hygiene and only hygiene matters because even prostitutes refuse unclean clients and don't care about if he's nw0 or nw7.

for those in between incel and chad status, it varies but as you go up in PSL Rating, hygiene naturally begins to matter less and less

Last edited:
Haircut because it can modify your skull/face shape. For a non chad it can make or break your looks.

Although a haircut by no means ascends me, I do look more human with medium long hair, kek.

Haircut better can help slightly

The right haircut can make you go from a 2 to a 5.

showers

if you have nigger hair..
it's over

Haircut because it can modify your skull/face shape. For a non chad it can make or break your looks.

Although a haircut by no means ascends me, I do look more human with medium long hair, kek.