Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Setting sail

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
I was thinking in my room as I usually do, and thought about how fun it would be to go on a world voyage around the world. Imagine a massive ship and we set sail to every continent (INCLUDING ANTARCTICA) and then we return home. Imagine all the tales you'd be able to tell your children. At times I wish I was born in the age of exploration so I could live out this fantasy

i wish i were bound to the sea by occupation, i hate being tourist. If i were richfag i'd buy a yacht or some boat to navigate mediterranean waters

my cousin is a professional sailor, fuck just how i envy this fucker :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

i wish i were bound to the sea by occupation, i hate being tourist. If i were richfag i'd buy a yacht or some boat to navigate mediterranean waters

my cousin is a professional sailor, fuck just how i envy this fucker :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
why don't you tag along with him?

why don't you tag along with him?
it's not that simple sadly. In fact, i havent seen him for more than ten years, we're just different people at this point. Besides, i'm a literal nobody when it comes to all of this stuff, without much experience and education nobody is going to take me along even for simple jobs at a ship.