Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Setting greatly affects my desire to have a GF

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Some days, I couldn't care less about having a girlfriend but other days, I really do want one. I can't really put my finger on why I feel so differently each day but what I can say is that when I crave love with fellow foid, I have no feelings of horniess. There is also something about the way that light from the sun hits a certain area or the weather or a smell that affects my desire. For example, yesterday, I woke up in my room at 8 AM. It was very quiet with maybe a few chirps from some birds, the sun was hitting the curtains in a fashion that pleased me and suddenly, my desire to have a smiling trad Slavic foid next to me appeared.

Back when I was a young boyo, when the setting was just right, I would get this calm feeling in my stomach that gave me the best euphoria for just one minute. That's kind of what I imagine happening if I had a foid who loved me lying next to me.

But then again, in reality, I know that most young foids just want to travel around and seek validation from both other women and men. They don't care for the man or simple moments of connection while alone in Nature, they just want rich Chad and a luxurious lifestyle.

A photo such as this puts me in a nice mood.
Andreyshishkin

Earth could be beautiful like that but humans put their ugly buildings everywhere. Most buildings are so ugly that if they were human they would be incel. What's she doing feeding light to bunnies? lol

Earth could be beautiful like that but humans put their ugly buildings everywhere. Most buildings are so ugly that if they were human they would be incel. What's she doing feeding light to bunnies? lol

(((Highrises))) were made to create sexless male work slaves.

(((Highrises))) were made to create sexless male work slaves.
Yeah I feel like they're made to be ugly on purpose to create a low energy / uninspired / depressed population.

definitely
and it's slavic mythologyening

Some days, I couldn't care less about having a girlfriend but other days, I really do want one. I can't really put my finger on why I feel so differently each day but what I can say is that when I crave love with fellow foid, I have no feelings of horniess. There is also something about the way that light from the sun hits a certain area or the weather or a smell that affects my desire. For example, yesterday, I woke up in my room at 8 AM. It was very quiet with maybe a few chirps from some birds, the sun was hitting the curtains in a fashion that pleased me and suddenly, my desire to have a smiling trad Slavic foid next to me appeared.

Back when I was a young boyo, when the setting was just right, I would get this calm feeling in my stomach that gave me the best euphoria for just one minute. That's kind of what I imagine happening if I had a foid who loved me lying next to me.

But then again, in reality, I know that most young foids just want to travel around and seek validation from both other women and men. They don't care for the man or simple moments of connection while alone in Nature, they just want rich Chad and a luxurious lifestyle.

A photo such as this puts me in a nice mood.
View attachment 78220
Pretty sure we all want a gf here.

To make things easier though I have considered a mail order bride

You can still visit plenty of isolated places. Unless you're from Benelux chances are there's woods in your country

asinine cope

nature has it out for you and incels of every other species and you worship her? lmao

You can still visit plenty of isolated places. Unless you're from Benelux chances are there's woods in your country
I'm from Netherlands :feelsbadman:
nature has it out for you and incels of every other species and you worship her? lmao
You would have to be in a really dark place to hate nature. I hate female nature but I'm not gonna blame trees

I'm from Netherlands :feelsbadman:

You would have to be in a really dark place to hate nature. I hate female nature but I'm not gonna blame trees

nature made you an incel yet you worship "her"

think about that. you should hate nature because the very existence of pareto principle made you an incel. get the fuck out

I'm the same.
These days I feel very depressed about it. Hard to explain but again, what can we do about it.

think about that. you should hate nature because the very existence of pareto principle made you an incel. get the fuck out
Nature didn't make him an incel. Genetics did.

You're misunderstanding. We're talking about nature in absence of modern society and technology. For example, take Germany during the 6th and 8th centuries, how many incels do you think there would be? Not many, even the ugly men would have a woman. Women would need to marry as soon as possible in order to withstand the brutality of nature and with a fairly even distribution of men and women, most people would have partners.

It is modern society and the huge industrialized cities that have led to an epidemic of inceldom. Women don't need men to survive anymore, they can just live in one of those ugly buildings in NYC, go to work from 9-5, and fuck any random Chad over the weekend while disregarding ugly men.

If we were to return to living in nature, there wouldn't even be any land whales and let's face it, a foid can't really be unfuckable to a man unless she's a fatty (and even then, some men like fat foids).

You're misunderstanding. We're talking about nature in absence of modern society and technology. For example, take Germany during the 6th and 8th centuries, how many incels do you think there would be? Not many, even the ugly men would have a woman. Women would need to marry as soon as possible in order to withstand the brutality of nature and with a fairly even distribution of men and women, most people would have partners.

It is modern society and the huge industrialized cities that have led to an epidemic of inceldom. Women don't need men to survive anymore, they can just live in one of those ugly buildings in NYC, go to work from 9-5, and fuck any random Chad over the weekend while disregarding ugly men.

If we were to return to living in nature, there wouldn't even be any land whales and let's face it, a foid can't really be unfuckable to a man unless she's a fatty (and even then, some men like fat foids).

LMAO low value men exists across all species, societies of any form jesus fucking crisis if you think magical peasants didnt have chadlites impregnating random sluts then

biggest cope in existence is this forum

genetics is the absolute representation of nature in every fucking thing low iq

LMAO low value men exists across all species, societies of any form jesus fucking crisis if you think magical peasants didnt have chadlites impregnating random sluts then

biggest cope in existence is this forum

genetics is the absolute representation of nature in every fucking thing low iq

One man couldn't care for a multitude of women back in the hunter-gatherer days... there needed to be an even distribution of work to survive. There would still be incels, yes but not nearly as many as there are today. By a long stretch.

One man couldn't care for a multitude of women back in the hunter-gatherer days... there needed to be an even distribution of work to survive. There would still be incels, yes but not nearly as many as there are today. By a long stretch.

massive cope there's already statistics that 20 women mated while only 2 males did

You should buy a BMW and start filming how beautiful the environment is and talk about girls