Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel sertraline gave me delayed ejaculation

Arabcel99

Arabcel99

Miltant
★★★
I've already read @SandNiggerKANG thread about SSRI

But for stupid reason I decided to go to therapy after my cousin insisted claiming how much it helped him bla bla bla...

So 3 days into the

3 days into sertraline I lost my appetite as well as on my libido

I decided to try cooming yesterday to check if everything is ok since I can't feel anything besides being bluepilled

It took me 51 mins to coom :feelsrope: and I didn't feel strong orgasim whatsoever, it just felt like pissing more or less

u dont need ur libido. if it's effective in treating whatever u need treated (depression, OCD, etc) then keep taking it.

Please tell me if I quit taking my pills everything will return to Normal cause fuck this shit, I would rather being depressed over being shit

3 days into sertraline I lost my appetite as well as on my libido
I get super hungry when I take sertraline. i really mean super hungry, can't be long without eating. and my libido increases

It took me 51 mins to coom :feelsrope: and I didn't feel strong orgasim whatsoever, it just felt like pissing more or less
I cum always under 51 seconds even with sertraline!!!!!!! you are lucky

Why would you take jewpills in the first place? Just rawdog that shit

This is why you don't take jewpills. They are poison, literally.

Maybe they could switch you to seroquel?

The staff was abusing me in the hospital and forced that shit on me after I nearly had a stroke due to their piss poor treatment of me.

It didn’t seem to do anything at all to me but maybe it will help you without taking your “happy time” away from you lmao.

My honest opinion? Stop taking sertraline ASAP. I took it for 2-3 months and I think it caused semi-permanent memory problems for me. Also in case you don't know, serotonin actually decreases dopamine which is what makes your life more interesting and more fulfilling. Don't take this poison made for goys

Just don't take SSRIs you stupid nigger, I don't understand what are you even trying to figure out at this point, unless you like having anhedonia and problems with erection/cumming JFL

Bro wtf why are you trying to ruin your own life

Throw that ssri shit away in the dustbin as soon as possible

Why would you take jewpills in the first place? Just rawdog that shit
fx ride GIF by Mayans M.C.

Mogs me, all jewpills have no effect to me, except for trazodone which makes me fall asleep in 15-30 min

SSRIs literally fry your brain never take that shit long term it’s best if you never take it at all. Tell me if you feel any happier than before taking it. Truth is you probably don’t. You fell for the SSRI jewpills meme but there’s still time for damage control mang

I took it for 2-3 months and I think it caused semi-permanent memory problems for me. Also in case you don't know, serotonin actually decreases dopamine which is what makes your life more interesting and more fulfilling.
True asf I mentioned this in my thread too. It permafucks reward and motivation circuitry in the brain. Nothing really would feel good anymore. That’s anhedonia for you. Memory problems too SSRIs literally slows down the brain so hard (tries to make you retarded aka cognitively impaired )

True asf I mentioned this in my thread too. It permafucks reward and motivation circuitry in the brain. Nothing really would feel good anymore. That’s anhedonia for you. Memory problems too SSRIs literally slows down the brain so hard (tries to make you retarded aka cognitively impaired )
I took half pill a day for about a week but I'm calling it a day since that is fucked up I hope I could recover from this, I wish I could show your thread to my cousin but I don't to introduce him to here + his english is bad

I get super hungry when I take sertraline. i really mean super hungry, can't be long without eating. and my libido increases
Your body works differently than mine I presume, it haw been horrible for me

It doesn't matter now, I'm stopping taking this shit
you should have never started with 100, no wonder you feel bad. try 25 mg first, then 50 mg.

That's normal and it'll stop as soon as you stop taking the drug regularly. In fact you'll probably face premature ejaculation during withdrawal before going back to normal.

Yep pills do that. I remember my PCP talking to me about side effects of the jewslop I was being forced to take and he told me I wouldnt be able to cum. Told him to go fuck himself then left shortly after

Also, that SSRI thread is very good and only the tip of the iceberg. Pills are truly evil

I've already read @SandNiggerKANG thread about SSRI

But for stupid reason I decided to go to therapy after my cousin insisted claiming how much it helped him bla bla bla...

So 3 days into the
I took sertraline for 2 years(200 a day), and it didnt do shit. Like really no effect. Felt like a placebo at best. I took it against OCD, social anxiety and to stop thinking about sex, but it didnt help.

I wish i could remove my libido with those pills, but it didnt get removed even after 2 years of taking it 200 a day.

I wish i could remove my libido with those pills, but it didnt get removed even after 2 years of taking it 200 a day.
I wish I was like that GrAY but it had an immediate effect on me

I wish I was like that GrAY but it had an immediate effect on me
Why do you need libido if you are an incel? Its better to be asexual if you cant get sex anyway.

Why do you need libido if you are an incel? Its better to be asexual if you cant get sex anyway.
Because testosteren or whatever the hormone that makes you horny also makes you a man in a since that you are stronger and being better overall,

Because testosteren or whatever the hormone that makes you horny also makes you a man in a since that you are stronger and being better overall,
This is not how hormones work. Sertraline doesnt decrease your testosterone.

And sex drive doesnt ONLY depend on testosterone. Those pills dont affect your testosterone AT ALL. They affect some other hormones.

And sex drive doesnt ONLY depend on testosterone. Those pills dont affect your testosterone AT ALL. They affect some other hormones.
I don't know much about hormones tbh but SSRI makes me feel pathatic and weak, can't talk can't lift shit just feeling nothing and that is it