Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Seroto-..." just "Seroto"

J

Just a fallen man

Greycel
Even wondered "Why me?" somethings that question may cammo another curious question "how?"... what if sex never existed? why do we even want it? whenever you see most part of the animal life you are gonna notice is nothing of pleasure neither for males and females. How is suppused to work an exception as us?

The infamous "Seroto" term for "Calm" is a calm state reached after being exposed to certain circunstances. Wheter males or females feel pleasure, these feelings are attained to hormones and the same human neurologic system; may an annomaly occur, there might be certain "curious" changes. Come one mentalcels you may be already getting my point.

The seroto state might be a cold and very dry state with no affective emotions at all; ain't no matter what you do, if you managed to hold sexual encounters is likely you are not gonna feel pleasure of any kind, its even likely you are not gonna get hard. Seroto state may be reached by "natural" anomalitic cases; obviously as inetical medic named state, you are not suppused to try living like this. The seroto state may be inflicted by a big bunch of illness both physiological and mental. Mostly the seroto state by natural ways is reached by volcels and MGTOWs... however if i started this with biological stuff im not gonna talk about meditation and similars; let's go serious.

It may be posible to reach the seroto state from several medical drugs usage; they might be consumed by drinking, inhalating or injections. The so called "seroto" may lower alot the "individual or proof subject member" sexual desire and may even calm the stress and social anxiety. However Seroto is not just your classical known cannabis or similar; it is a pharmacologic chemical combination which testing and designing is already a war crime; thanks alot to the holocaust, obviously im not defending them but if you peered the history of modern medicine you are gonna notice a great part of our advances where taken from their investigations; aside, more seroto info.

It's not etical from me to leave free access to direct artificial seroto-pill making; mainly because despite your body may be calmed, you still need your sexual hormones active for your own metabolysm; aswell it is from now impossible to develop a seroto medication aside from the already existent psiyhiatric pharmacs. However i may also confess that was the declaration for 2008, remember no one is inmediately in obligation of showing their scientific advancements including medicine matters, so i can't tell if someone already made it possible. Wheter it is possible or not, you may have to find out yourself.

Too, its usage may not be so etical. Obviously this means you can use it on yourself and calm down you desire... but; who said you can't use it on someone else? eventually the anti-etics from the seroto usage may involve it's usage on adolescents both male and female from enhancing their balance in sexual experience; may sound as "control" for mechanizing their own ways of living "as you are not suppused to hold sexual encounters before 18 or 21, you may not feel desire until then"; crazy right? well im not an etical man and just interesed on general science investigation (yes, im a mentalcel). The real question now is: if you have the liberty of using this either on you or someone else; will you overcome the tentation of using this on someone else? remember, attacking others by medical pharmacs way is a VERY silent way of attacking with almost no trace.

Last edited: