Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Seriously thinking about suicide

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I’m sitting on my laptop right now watching a stupid lecture for my college class and I just started thinking to myself. What is even the fucking point? I don’t enjoy anything about life. My parents hate me. None of my family gives a fuck about me. My crush rejected me. My best friend stopped texting me. I’m completely alone, broke, and have absolutely no direction or goals in life. I’m unhappy and I don’t see it ever getting better. This is as good as it’s gonna get boyos. Why not just rope? This life sucks and I hate it here. Been treated like a leper my whole life and I am OVER it

Last edited:
tfw nothing matters at all

tfw nothing matters at all
It truly doesn’t. From a biological standpoint, the only reason we are here is to spread our genes. But nothing really matters at the end of the day we are all going to die the human species is going to get wiped out and the entire universe is going to end in heat death.

Tl;dr it’s over

Please don't kys. I know your life may seem bleak but you have to wonder how many people would wish to be in your position. Try not to think about all the many people that are the same way. You'll never know if it was worth it if successful

You don't know that. It's just a gut feeling
I also don’t know that there isn’t an invisible pink unicorn or a magic teapot orbiting the sun. But it’s pretty damn unlikely

I also don’t know that there isn’t an invisible pink unicorn or a magic teapot orbiting the sun. But it’s pretty damn unlikely
If you think both are comparable, then you're Lost already

There is a God, just not in the way we've been brainwashed to think of.

Exactly. I feel you. These religious cucks here are lacking basic common sense. Literal serial killers are more worshiped than incels. Where is your god now? I guess he is too fucking busy setting up another harem for your good neighbor Chad.
No loving god would allow the amount of suffering that exists on earth. If you seriously can look at the amount of pain on earth and still believe there is a God you are straight up deluding yourself

Either way I'll say this, make no half measures. If you give up your studies and shit you will just 100% end up committing suicide. Either keep fighting or ropemaxxx, no half measures. I think keep fighting is best. I had similar thoughts ~15 years ago and while I'm still incel/virgin I now own 4 houses, have 7 figure net worth, and can NEET on rental income alone. My life is definitely much better in my 30s than it was around your age (assuming you're early 20s), even though I'm still a lonely virgin.

Either way I'll say this, make no half measures. If you give up your studies and shit you will just 100% end up committing suicide. Either keep fighting or ropemaxxx, no half measures. I think keep fighting is best. I had similar thoughts ~15 years ago and while I'm still incel/virgin I now own 4 houses, have 7 figure net worth, and can NEET on rental income alone. My life is definitely much better in my 30s than it was around your age (assuming you're early 20s), even though I'm still a lonely virgin.
Landlords like you are part of the problem tbh. Y’all fucking everything up for us normal people who can barely afford rent as it is

Not killing yourself is itself a rebellion to your oppressors

What the fuck are you even doing here, richfag? Go buy a Porsche, flashy clothes, watches, etc., and betabuxx some bitch if you are that rich. Four houses, haha, meanwhile, people are living in cars. :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Why would I buy a Porsche when I can save up for another house? FFS this attitude is retarded. Also I'm 5ft tall, fat, and curry. I need to be a billionaire for foids to take me seriously.

Based nazicel speeding up the process of evolution by sacrificing himself for the greater good.

Just kidding, if you think you can escape hell with suicide, think again inkwell. Death is an illusion.

Why would I buy a Porsche when I can save up for another house? FFS this attitude is retarded. Also I'm 5ft tall, fat, and curry. I need to be a billionaire for foids to take me seriously.
At a certain point you do want to spend your money on something nice though... plus, you do know that porsches are extremely well engineered cars, right? This means they'll be reliable and could save your life. Do you understand the value of a car that has good traction, is fast, handles good, etc.? It could be the difference between having an injury for 50 years or avoiding that entirely. Only people who are new to making money think it's "stupid" to buy "overpriced" cars. Super low IQ to think the speeding bullet you use to make money in the first place is a retarded purchase.

And do you plan to pursue your first girl when you're in your 50s? Forget the house, mate, and go buy a Porsche—your height problem will magically disappear overnight. Of course, she will only like you because of your money; in this case, it's not good that you are blackpilled, but it's still better than nothing. With this attitude, I swear, you'll be saving for a tenth house and then die as a kissless virgin. If you have the money advantage, go and use it.
To be fair, right now is the time to buy Bitcoin with the Bitcoin ETF's coming along with the Bitcoin halving. But the way he frames it is that he thinks he'll be fine having a 2001 toyota corolla for the rest of his life. That's just stupid.

Go score a bag of weed and smoke as much of it to the head or even better pshychedelics i promise you you won't be suicidal after

Yeah, I know such people in my life too. Rich folks making six figures, yet their cars are absolute trash, leading everyone to think they are some kind of bums. It happened at my job. I overheard an argument when the daughter of one of the employees needed a ride, and this guy offered to drive her where she needed to go. She laughed at him and said that she wouldn't get in the car. Her mother scolded her for her attitude, but you could clearly see how disgusted she was by the idea.

If he is rich and not taking advantage of it because he's saving for a 5th house, then he is stupid.
Not necessarily. But if he sees ever getting a porsche as stupid then he is stupid. I don't know his exact financial situation but a porsche is a well engineered car. It's like having a toyota but you also have basically everything else you'd want like speed, handling, etc.

I hope your death is quick and painless if you go through with it. Sucks that we were born into such a shithole existence.

Go score a bag of weed and smoke as much of it to the head or even better pshychedelics i promise you you won't be suicidal after
Not true, psychedelics can often require the presence of a good person... and guess what? It's basically impossible to find a good person to help guide you with your trip...

And do you plan to pursue your first girl when you're in your 50s? Forget the house, mate, and go buy a Porsche—your height problem will magically disappear overnight. Of course, she will only like you because of your money; in this case, it's not good that you are blackpilled, but it's still better than nothing. With this attitude, I swear, you'll be saving for a tenth house and then die as a kissless virgin. If you have the money advantage, go and use it.
Fair point but there are good cars for a lot less and I had a DUI in the past. I'm more comfortable ubering.

I suggest before doing that take a trip to your native country if you dont live there, might find out uve just been locationcel

I went through what OP described. Unfortunately, there isn’t much I can tell you besides that it’s normal. I know it sounds fucking stupid, but you are living the average man’s life. We’re all alone and bored with our tasks from college/work. And if you go to college, you’re rather “privileged”, so you’re life experience, although shitty, isn’t even as shitty as it can get.
Yep, exactly. I dare people to tell me that there is a fucking God when I am a 29-year-old KHHV. It's fucking ridiculous that such a loving, just God let me go through such nonsense. 29 years old and I haven't even touched a girl's hand, yet people talk to you about God and stuff. You can clearly see, everywhere you go, that the bigger the asshole you are, the better you are treated. There is no karma coming for them. Most of the guys who were bullied during their high school years are never going to be these fantastical CEOs of big companies. The assholes will get to these positions, while your average subhuman will work until the end of his life at McDonald's, serving them meals when they come around in their Ferraris. How delusional does an incel have to be to believe there is a God watching over him, when kids half their age have more sexual experience than them?
Imagine an omnipotent god who can create anything and he creates an abomination like our world. What a monster.

It's tedious to post so many allele frequencies, though it equals hundreds of genes with identical effects in different populations.

It's tedious to post so many allele frequencies, though it equals hundreds of genes with identical effects in different populations.
Damn the wrong allele frequency resulted in him facing this issue. Great post :blackpill::blackpill:

Lol

I went through what OP described. Unfortunately, there isn’t much I can tell you besides that it’s normal. I know it sounds fucking stupid, but you are living the average man’s life. We’re all alone and bored with our tasks from college/work. And if you go to college, you’re rather “privileged”, so you’re life experience, although shitty, isn’t even as shitty as it can get.

Imagine an omnipotent god who can create anything and he creates an abomination like our world. What a monster.
Imagine a world in which having to study meaningless shit for a meaningless degree is considered “privileged” lol. Clown world

Imagine a world in which having to study meaningless shit for a meaningless degree is considered “privileged” lol. Clown world
I gotta agree. School broke my psyche and college finally pushed me off the edge. I dropped out many times until I finally got a degree. Total nightmare.

me too. I have no point to my life anymore. my life is ruined to due my own mistakes

I’m sitting on my laptop right now watching a stupid lecture for my college class and I just started thinking to myself. What is even the fucking point? I don’t enjoy anything about life. My parents hate me. None of my family gives a fuck about me. My crush rejected me. My best friend stopped texting me. I’m completely alone, broke, and have absolutely no direction or goals in life. I’m unhappy and I don’t see it ever getting better. This is as good as it’s gonna get boyos. Why not just rope? This life sucks and I hate it here. Been treated like a leper my whole life and I am OVER it
only now? lol