Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Seriously, I'm Not The Idaho Nightslasher, I Swear !

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
Seriously guys, I may have called it on him being in the house before, taking advantage of the fact the victims would be too intoxicated to defend themselves, most likely being a hunter, live in America, own a HUGE collection of knives, be a hunter myself, know a thing or two about how to move around quietly and under cover of darkness, how to knife someone in a manner that would take their voice and their ability to fight back effectively in one fell swoop, how to bypass security systems (just disable their wireless internet connection), and love the 1986 movie "Cobra" which is about a killer with a similar MO and perfect knife for the job, but I assure you, I'm not the Idaho Nightslasher.

Can't help but wonder why people keep on insisting otherwise...

Last edited:
What is a Ihalo Nightwatcher?

Idaho is fake

Guy is either an experienced serial killer where he has done this before and probably elsewhere outside of Idaho, or this is his first one-off where he studied much before carrying out the act to avoid leaving a trail of material evidence. They've done studies in the U.S. since the early 1990s, there's probably like two hundred unknown serial killers nationwide that hasn't been caught yet. Murders like these always intrigue me as I have a thing for true crime stuff. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Whoever it was, props to him for getting away with it. Fucking ninja assassin.

Whoever it was, props to him for getting away with it. Fucking ninja assassin.
Watch the 1986 over the top action movie "Cobra". The killer's method of killing was almost identical. Can't help but wonder if maybe it was someone who saw and/or loved this movie. Once again, don't look at me, I swear, I was nowhere near ID that night...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back