Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seriously I cannot understand normies bothering with clubs and tinder?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
When I pass the local night club right across from a university, I always see who's lined up and I very rarely see even Chad lites. Only ugly, short, skinny or out of shape looking average at best dudes. Everyone knows they're not going to get any pussy there and never will, the bouncers know it the girls in line certainly do too. Yet they keep going. I cannot understand this? When you ask they say, because it's fun, but that's a lie through and through. Clubs are designed to be crowded uncomfortable pieces of shit that make you want to buy even more alcohol. They're obviously lying because they are only there in the hopes of sex they have not gotten since their 20th visit. Same with tinder. When will normies stop being massive simps? It is so sad and frustrating. I can't find any dude who doesn't spew this bluepilled horse shit denial.

Night clubs are suifuel tbh. As an introverted, reclusive person, I find it hard to imagine many worse places than a crowded, obnoxiously loud environment full of normies and unattainable girls SMVmogging me to another plane of existence.

Didn't read but the answers are boredom and hope.

Normies can't spend a minute with their own thoughts, they have to continuously do shit like this to "fit in" and have "great experiences" :feelskek:

Simps will never go away.

Some guys just never learn. Girls go for what is attractive.

Nice or not.

They are coping, meanwhile Chad can be at home in his underwear and foids will line up outside his house :feelsrope: