Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seriously? How the hell does cucktears make fun of this?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Cucktears pretty much makes fun of our biology.
We have evolved to have the desire to love and be loved.
Cucktears think us having these desires is disgusting.

I dont get the point of that reddit post.

Write about wanting your girl to be banged by other men, then cucktears will appreciate

Thei just posted this because they think this kind of thread is rare

Actually the comments were rather supportive.

" I want to hold hands with a woman"

Good inkwell

" Women are hypergamous beasts "

Bad inkwell

Isn't that something EVERY HUMAN wants? :feelsseriously:
Why are they allowed to bully people on cuckit?

The thread is downvoted and the comments are shitting on the uploader for being a sociopathic shit. It's not a case against cucktears. However, it does give some insight into one kind of person who posts on cucktears that you should keep in mind when lurking.

"Stupid, misogynistic, hateful, violent, pedophile incel pieces of shit with your horrible toxic personalities! YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO HAVING HAND HOLDING FANTASIES ABOUT WOMEN! An imaginary hand of a non existent woman IS STILL A WOMAN'S HAND! There's something you mass shooters need to know about, IT'S CALLED CONSENT! Her body, her choice! No means NO! This post is seriously disturbing and promoting rape and violence, I'm definitely reporting this to the FBl, this sicko needs to go behind bars FOR LIFE!"

-IncelTears comment, circa 2019 A.D.

Jfl to being on cuck tears. The userbase is 70% tranny abominations & 30% incels in denial who are pussies & too scared to take the blackpill so they cope by making other incels feel bad

"Stupid, misogynistic, hateful, violent, pedophile incel pieces of shit with your horrible toxic personalities! YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO HAVING HAND HOLDING FANTASIES ABOUT WOMEN! An imaginary hand of a non existent woman IS STILL A WOMAN'S HAND! There's something you mass shooters need to know about, IT'S CALLED CONSENT! Her body, her choice! No means NO! This post is seriously disturbing and promoting rape and violence, I'm definitely reporting this to the FBl, this sicko needs to go behind bars FOR LIFE!"

Lol

Jfl to being on cuck tears. The userbase is 70% tranny abominations & 30% incels in denial who are pussies & too scared to take the blackpill so they cope by making other incels feel bad

What is it with trannies and their need to farm karma on SJW subreddits?
Write about wanting your girl to be banged by other men, then cucktears will appreciate

Hand holding fantasies must seem really strange to them since they have rape fantasies.

Cucktears pretty much makes fun of our biology.
We have evolved to have the desire to love and be loved.
Cucktears think us having these desires is disgusting.

They think we are ugly old bastards from hentai manga that diddle little children on the subway, they dont think of us as legit people with desires and hardshups.

They don't know themselves they just do it because it makes them look like good people

"Men only want one thing, and it's disgusting."

Stop. You're siding with incels. I'm shutting this down.

Good post

CuckTears have some serious problems.