Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Seriously fuck orthodontists

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
THE FUCKERS PULLED BACK MY MAXILLA WITH THOSE FUCKING RUBBER BANDS. THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY FACE YOU DUMB CUCK SHITS.

what do you mean? where will you ever get in life without your braces/wisdom teeth extractions/circumcision/vasectomy, goy?

Wtf is an orthodontist

What a lot of people don't understand is, dental/orthodontic medicine isn't like "real medicine." You don't spend, like, 10 years practicing before you can call yourself a dentist. There's less research, less peer oversight, a dentist is more of a businessman than a doctor. Frankly we know dick about teeth, just what the dentists tell us.

A ton of dental work that gets done is actually completely unnecessary.

Letting teeth rot until caries reaches the brain :feelsLSD:

Wtf is an orthodontist
The cucks who put your braces on. We were poor so my ortho was a fucking student foid and I was her training dummy jfl.

They “fixed” my overbite by using rubber bands to pull my maxilla backwards.

The real solution at that age would’ve been to fix body and tongue posture and correct my mouth breathing.

Now my only option is Double Jaw Surgery so that they can pull my maxilla and jaw forward.