Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Seriously contemplating suicide after university.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
I'm going to graduate with no experience and a shit non-STEM major. I literally have no future and I was destined for failure and suicide from birth. My birth was truly an error. I just want to wake up from this bad dream.

I think my life is just a bad dream too, when you “die” you wake up as someone else.

tbh I wouldnt even want to wake up as chad... but myself but better. More attractive, more NT, smarter. I want to feel happy again. I just want to experience that middle school innocence again.

i hope you find good copes, enjoy the NEET life and vote anti-foid

How old are you? 21-22?

yes, I know, I'm useless.
I'm also a 24 years old. You know the difference between you and I? I'm a college dropout, and you'll actually have a degree: I have nothing. No job, no education past high school, but I'm studying something now that I hope will help me. 24 is not too late to make something out of yourself, even if we will still be incels.

I'm contemplating suicide at the moment tbh. I am investigating how to get my hands on nembutal. There is literally no hope for me. I can't get a good job or a girlfriend, nothing left for me to do.

I'm also a 24 years old. You know the difference between you and I? I'm a college dropout, and you'll actually have a degree: I have nothing. No job, no education past high school, but I'm studying something now that I hope will help me. 24 is not too late to make something out of yourself, even if we will still be incels.

Didnt mean to call u uselss if u interpreted it like that

Didnt mean to call u uselss if u interpreted it like that
No of course not haha
But you at least had the drive and will to finish a degree, that accounts for something. 24 is too young to give up in life unless your life is totally and utter shit (homeless, no type of support network whatsoever, shit looks, ...), even if you have a shit degree, it proves you can get shit done and are responsible.

OPe, I mostly LDARed until I was 23 before I started taking things seriously and, well, became a man who was responsible for myself. Our 20s and 30s are prime ages to start working on our own plans and ambitions imo.

It's easier to get motivated if there are incentives of course. Copes you want to buy, getting your own place, etc.

Set little goals and also little rewards for yourself at regular intervals. You career as a man is only just beginning.

I think my life is just a bad dream too, when you “die” you wake up as someone else.
Like reincarnation? I remember subtlety researching this topic and finding cope in the fact.

the quintessential question to ask is if you have money. if you have some money you can just ldar. the less you spend the longer the ldar :feelscomfy:

I'm contemplating suicide at the moment tbh. I am investigating how to get my hands on nembutal. There is literally no hope for me. I can't get a good job or a girlfriend, nothing left for me to do.
Nembutal is nearly impossible to get

Set little goals and also little rewards for yourself at regular intervals. You career as a man is only just beginning.
"career as a man" thanks for making me kek ngl that future doesn't exist for nonchad men you always be looked down on as an immature boy if you aren't chad.

"career as a man" thanks for making me kek ngl that future doesn't exist for nonchad men you always be looked down on as an immature boy if you aren't chad.
Fuck what other people think. We do it for ourselves. The alternative is to rot, and I'm not doing that anymore.

Fuck what other people think. We do it for ourselves. The alternative is to rot, and I'm not doing that anymore.
I agree in the getting financially independent and doing it for one's own benefit part. But that doesn't have to get wrapped up into the idea of being a man when it's clear the only type of "man" society acknowledges is chad.

I agree in the getting financially independent and doing it for one's own benefit part. But that doesn't have to get wrapped up into the idea of being a man when it's clear the only type of "man" society acknowledges is chad.
True. I suppose my definition is different.
I did not have lookism in mind.

True. I suppose my definition is different.
Yeah it's just considered being the bare minimum for an adult now imo.
I did not have lookism in mind.
Sadly society does. Even the designation of "man" is considered a privilege to bestow upon a male nowadays. And the most frequent of insults against males always has to do with implying they aren't a man but a pussy.

Society only wants nonchad males to be considered men when it's convenient for those guys to the dirty work on behalf of others.

All my teachers tried to push me to go to college and get into incredible amounts of debt, but fuck them and I knew to not listen to them.

Now my networth is in the 6 figures and I'm only 23.