Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Serious] The problem with Incels

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
This is something that's been on my mind recently.

Let's look at the term itself and what it means. Involuntarily Celibate.

Okay.

While this term might've applied in the last century to the truest of truecels, it doesn't apply to most people here, again except for the truest of truecels. Because... We live in an age of sexual 'liberation' and degeneracy.

A LOT of people here can have sex if sex all they want. It might not be with your looksmatch, and it might not be with a virgin, or a foid who is your "type", but if sex is all you want, you can join some degenerate circle and keep trying till you get it.

This is why I cannot truly support the term 'Incel'.

When the term came around, degeneracy wasn't normalized. You were expected to not be celibate after a certain age. Today, that's not the case. You're free to do whatever your want. So you can have sex if that's all you want.

But a lot of the people here don't want to have sex unless some of the following conditions are met.

She's your Looksmatch.
She's not a landwhale.
She's classy.
She's waifu material.
She's a virgin.
She's come from a good background.
She's generally pleasant to look at.

Even ER refused to go for anything other than blonde girls.

What people here are looking for is not sex, but female validation. They want to ultimately do what biology demands. And what biology demands is not sex, but reproduction.

My Inceldom only became an issue for me after I was 21. Until then I was horny and I couldn't get a girlfriend. When you have that problem at 16, "Yeah well, join the club." But when you have that same problem at 21, well it's just not funny anymore. All your friends are engaged or getting married. It sounds like some edgy internet meme, but NO! It's YOUR LIFE!

In conclusion, with the exception of the truest of truecels, the users here are no incels in the sense that it was known in the 20th century, but men who are being denied a chance at a life that was normal 20 years ago, simply because of female hypergamy. We are men who expected to become gods in order to settle for a human prostitute past her prime.

But when you have that same problem at 21, well it's just not funny anymore. All your friends are engaged or getting married
Based on this alone you're clearly a boomer. Nobody is getting married at 21. You'll get the rare Christian couple straight out of Uni who get married but most people marry in their late 20s...
In conclusion, with the exception of the truest of truecels, the users here are no incels in the sense that it was known in the 20th century, but men who are being denied a chance at a life that was normal 20 years ago, simply because of female hypergamy. We are men who expected to become gods in order to settle for a human prostitute past her prime.
Valid points.

No. I wish I had the pump and dump problem that foids have.

Even though I value a long, healthy relationship with a loyal partner far more than sex I'd still take free sex with a non landwhale any of the week.

But a lot of the people here don't want to have sex unless some of the following conditions are met.
It doesn't matter unless 1/10 landwhales would actually date you. I can set my standards as high as I want but the matter of the fact is that even the ugliest women refuse to date me.

It doesn't matter unless 1/10 landwhales would actually date you. I can set my standards as high as I want but the matter of the fact is that even the ugliest women refuse to date me.
pretty sure a lot of landwhales would date you.
If not, and you're white, then go to Asia. 90% of foids in South Asia and East Asia, and 70% in SEA would date, fuck and marry you.

You're ethnic? Go back to where you came from, if you're living in the west, any guy who just came from the west is husband/boyfriend material for a lot of ethnic foids.

You're already in your native land? Whether you're Hindu Or Muslim, you can do arrange marriages. IDK about the chinks, but they have a simmilar system.
Based on this alone you're clearly a boomer. Nobody is getting married at 21. You'll get the rare Christian couple straight out of Uni who get married but most people marry in their late 20s...
I'm a millenial.
But yeah, you're right.
I used 21 as an example when I realized that a lot of people around me were settling down.

pretty sure a lot of landwhales would date you.
If not, and you're white, then go to Asia. 90% of foids in South Asia and East Asia, and 70% in SEA would date, fuck and marry you.

You're ethnic? Go back to where you came from, if you're living in the west, any guy who just came from the west is husband/boyfriend material for a lot of ethnic foids.

You're already in your native land? Whether you're Hindu Or Muslim, you can do arrange marriages. IDK about the chinks, but they have a simmilar system.
I only approached landwhales irl because I thought they were more in my league. They all rejected me, even laughed at me. I'm a ricecel living in the West and don't speak my native language. Even if I learned it now I'd never be fluent enough and Asians are brutal to their own people that have an accent or can't speak their language.

No. I wish I had the pump and dump problem that foids have.

Even though I value a long, healthy relationship with a loyal partner far more than sex I'd still take free sex with a non landwhale any of the week.

She's your Looksmatch.
She's not a landwhale.
She's classy.
She's waifu material.
She's a virgin.
She's come from a good background.
She's generally pleasant to look at.
not a landwhale is my only requirement

Even ER refused to go for anything other than blonde girls.
once again, he didn't go for ANY FOIDS

Me I think you can start to call yourself an incel after the age of 20 if you did not kiss a female yet. The inceldom is just about wanting to start a family but not being able to because you cannot find a partner.

He thought foids were supposed to approach men.
woah woah woah

even if that was the case, you're changing the subject.

he didn't go for any foids at all, so how can you say he only went for blonde foids?

woah woah woah

even if that was the case, you're changing the subject.

he didn't go for any foids at all, so how can you say he only went for blonde foids?
Have you read his memoir?
And, by went for, I meant that he was only attracted to them.

Have you read his memoir?
And, by went for, I meant that he was only attracted to them.
i have read it

but it doesn't matter what he was attracted to (btw, it was white girls in general).

he didn't go for any chicks AT ALL

As I recall, he saw foids blowing off chads in the back of the class and he thought foids would approach him if they were attracted to him.
ok, and?

obviously he was right, if they were attracted to him, they would have approached. but they obviously weren't, so they didn't. he literally said "girls aren't attracted to me"

you are literally stating either obvious facts, or using strawman arguments against this dude

and you are also constantly evading arguments and changing the subject

ok, and?

obviously he was right, if they were attracted to him, they would have approached. but they obviously weren't, so they didn't. he literally said "girls aren't attracted to me"

you are literally stating either obvious facts, or using strawman arguments against this dude

and you are also constantly evading arguments and changing the subject
WHAT ARGUEMENT?

I'm saying that even ER had a type, by the prophet's beard!

WHAT ARGUEMENT?

I'm saying that even ER had a type, by the prophet's beard!
literally everyone has a type, so fucking what?

how can you say he "only went for this type of foid", when he didn't go for any type of foid at all?

I MEANT THAT HE WAS ONLY ATTRACTED TO BLONDE GIRLS!
ARE YOU AUTISTIC ? OR AM I AUTISTIC?
you are autistic, because you said he WENT for them. he didn't go for any chicks at all.

Valid points.
My parents had me when they where both 21

Except i dont just want to fuck or to have a gf, i want a wife i can raise a family w. of course ill need to have good standards.

not even landwhales would date me so yea im incel

Standardcels like Napoleon are what makes the whole term lose it's meaning