Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Serious] [Story] Go rejected by a foid again.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
IN MY DREAM!

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

It was a weird dream. I was somehow working and this foid and I were taking the office bus home and she was sitting next to me. Apparently we were really close. And I told her that I like her. She said she doesn't want to deal with this, or that she's not ready for something right now. And I told to stop saying that and give me a real answer, cuz I really do like her. And she said: "Okay, I'm not just not into you."

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Why did she do this to me brocels?
She wasn't even real. She was a figment of my imagination.

So, why did she turn me down?

Not even your brain thinks you getting a foid is possible. Brutal.

Ive read other stories on here of incels getting cucked in their dream weird stuff

That's brutal

IN MY DREAM!

It was a weird dream. I was somehow working and this foid and I were taking the office bus home and she was sitting next to me. Apparently we were really close. And I told her that I like her. She said she doesn't want to deal with this, or that she's not ready for something right now. And I told to stop saying that and give me a real answer, cuz I really do like her. And she said: "Okay, I'm not just not into you."

Brutal. From my experiences of getting rejected and trying, it does not matter how you ask, whether its a grand event in front of the school or over text.
If she likes you (if ur chad) she will say yes and even ask you out. If she doesn't like you but ur friendzoned she will say she is not interested. If ur subhuman freak she will report you for raping and sexual harassment.

TLDR: If she likes you she will say yes. any other answer/excuse is rejection. "Not ready" is bullshit girls always ready for chad. betabux.

I've also been having a lot of dreams where women reject me. Its crazy how I can't escape even in my dreams.

IN MY DREAM!

Your subconsciousness is probably trying to tell you something. I'm by no means an expert, but I believe it could mean you're very insecure. (Wow, thanks Andy81Kaz, very insightful observation.) Maybe see a psychologist, he or she might be able to help you.