Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Serious] [Story] Advice from a currycel: "Just ask out 30 women bro"

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I know this currycel. He is more or less an incel. But he is redpillmaxxing. He's super skinny, except with fat on his sides. And frankly, quite inteligent. But he does have mental health issues like autism. He did a liberal arts degree in the states, and came back to Curryland. He has a speech impediement of some sort. His english... well it doesn't have that cringey accent. But it does sound like he's thinking every single word before he speaks. And this guy looks like shit. His face is nothing special. But he's balding af. So he completely shaved his heard. He looks like jeremy meeks, except if meeks was a normie. No blue eyes or discernable features. He does photography and those weird modern art shit. And he does skate boarding. He posts instagram videos of him skating wearing converse shoes and sarong. Completely topless.

But... this guy really puts himself out there. He goes to parties and stuff. idk if he pays for the tickets. He does posts videos of him dancing/humping or whatever the fuck you wanna call it with russian women. But I think those women are doing it ironically. And he's too autistic to see it. He says he's not a virgin, and that he has had sex before. But those girls weren't virgins either. Most of the girls he's had sex with seem to be gold diggers from out of the capital. I don't know how true any of this stuff is, but he once messaged a liberal curry zoomer foid saying he wants to rape her. When they foid told her that it was disturbing, he justified saying that she's sexually liberated, and he was simply stating his desire. It ended with him getting blocked.

I've tried to blackpill him several times, but hes's with the redpill, and he keeps spouting the redpill. He's basically saying that we have to surround ourselves with positivity and darktriadmaxxed. He also seems to be with MGTOW.

One of the things he said to me a while ago was that I should ask out 30 women.
JFL.
He said his goal was to ask out 30 women by the end of the year, or get rejected by 30 or some shit.

This is just plain fucking retarded.

Nevermind the logistics of this. Over my 25 years of existence, I have only asked out 5 girls. And most of them weren't even asking out. The girls knew, and avoided me. So it's technically just 2.

Aside from the logistics of this, even if you do ask out 30 women within a year. Even if you do say yes, by the time it's over you wouldn't even want to be with that women, because you went through so many. It's looking for a needle in a haystack, except all the hay looks like needles.

JFL

I've asked 50+ girls irl (no cold approach), still here

I've asked 50+ girls irl (no cold approach), still here
SAMmmme. Fucking bars and chatting them up and then asking for the number and "Sorry I have a boyfriend" or even worse, the fucking turn to their friends and giggle before hand. FUCK

"Just approach random women, get rejected brutally and watch your self esteem plummet to new lows bro "

is he rich
No.
Not at all.
Middle class.
But possibly upper caste, so he might have some inheried fortune.
And his mother is divorced and remarried with a step father. And he's been institutionalized several times.

No.
Not at all.
Middle class.
But possibly upper caste, so he might have some inheried fortune.
And his mother is divorced and remarried with a step father. And he's been institutionalized several times.
ive never heard of a curry doing liberal arts before tbh

He's right, you should ask out 30 women before you resign yourself to a lifetime of loneliness and misery. It's not like he said to climb Mount Everest on stilts, you can ask out 30 foids in a week and be done with it forever.

SAMmmme. Fucking bars and chatting them up and then asking for the number and "Sorry I have a boyfriend" or even worse, the fucking turn to their friends and giggle before hand. FUCK
Thats why i will never approach. Not worth it.

And frankly, quite inteligent. He did a liberal arts degree in the states
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg