Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Serious lifefuel for rice/currycels, meet Christy Gibson, famous dutch nordic blonde foid in Thailand, sings traditional Thai music

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi73zLYVPhM

S38ucAQn2MO85Gbp8Vw8nkjTRxtwDP8IZ27Z6d_zcFnHb2CSjDpY3_zxSUX_IvpJmxJIghcbFLPL_onSps_ktA3zAijG5GRxsGLKs6Dy8c4bfq-mT4KvwlDmQxvambskIpji6hT1rLZV1g41jZZv7SenKw0yoJculxZxaQJzCrzwnE23u00ifNcx5kIyjHzFf9n4gI3FJw

I have a new profound interest in dutch/french/polish foids. Ever since encountering these Euro foid tourists in SF my official discernment was that they seemed so much more cultured and feminine compared to the average Anglo foid ESPECIALLY the average SF degenerate hypergamist/hypocritical foid.

I have no idea who shes married to but the fact that she even bothered is highly deserving of my respect. A typical white anglo foid would be extremely embarassed and ashamed just to pull what Christy Gibson did.

She's not Dutch though? Judging by her name.

She's not Dutch though? Judging by her name.
Idk, I',m just finding out about her now. Wiki says she was born in Amsterdam. I'm guessing shes english but was born in Holland.

Btw correction, shes singing traditional Lao music not Thai. Either way this would never happen with an American feminist foid.

Idk, I',m just finding out about her now. Wiki says she was born in Amsterdam. I'm guessing shes english but was born in Holland.

Btw correction, shes singing traditional Lao music not Thai. Either way this would never happen with an American feminist foid.
Yeah, there was a British community in the Netherlands due to the European Union, but since Brexit, I don't think it will be the same anymore. And it's true, European women, excluding UK women, aren't or at least weren't really feminist. In my high school, when feminism became all the rage in the world, my female classmate said she hated feminists. LOL. She was Dutch, by the way. Had nice, big titties, too.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi73zLYVPhM

S38ucAQn2MO85Gbp8Vw8nkjTRxtwDP8IZ27Z6d_zcFnHb2CSjDpY3_zxSUX_IvpJmxJIghcbFLPL_onSps_ktA3zAijG5GRxsGLKs6Dy8c4bfq-mT4KvwlDmQxvambskIpji6hT1rLZV1g41jZZv7SenKw0yoJculxZxaQJzCrzwnE23u00ifNcx5kIyjHzFf9n4gI3FJw

I have a new profound interest in dutch/french/polish foids. Ever since encountering these Euro foid tourists in SF my official discernment was that they seemed so much more cultured and feminine compared to the average Anglo foid ESPECIALLY the average SF degenerate hypergamist/hypocritical foid.

I have no idea who shes married to but the fact that she even bothered is highly deserving of my respect. A typical white anglo foid would be extremely embarassed and ashamed just to pull what Christy Gibson did.

Don't bother with dutch foids I am from the nethershits and foids here always try to copy american foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back