Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Serious incel trait - you dont even fit in on discord

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
even on discord i dont fit in:feelskek::feelskek:

people always just turn against me and attack me for no reason or hate me for no reason

maybe its my personality or something cos this happens in every social group or situation ive ever been in.

everyone always turns against me. isolate me. or be nice and friends with everyone BUT ME. but im starting to think maybe its not even my looks. maybe its my personality too if i cant even fit in on discord where no one even knows what i look like

obviously its not your looks if they cant see your face, its discord

True, most discord fags reveal their face to gain status halo once a while, if you never do that after a while you loose status and if foids are in there you loose every friend and status so fast that you'd feel out of place within hours

Chad trait: you have never heard of discord

I don't get the appeal of Discord. Seems like a failed normie hub.

Mabye It’s your voice. If you don’t have a attractive voice, you will be imagined as unattractive and therefore you will not receive sympathy.

talking to others outside of work as an unattractive male is a waste of time. i dont even respond to my friends anymore

discord makes it clear it's all in your head, larp with it, pretend to be chad Mc muscles why be your looser self on discord?

Yeah they Bully me even there lol

I don't get the appeal of Discord. Seems like a failed normie hub.
Pretty much either that or fakecels imo
Same, everytime I’m on discord I get ignored and treated like shit so I almost never use it now tbh

everyone always turns against me. isolate me. or be nice and friends with everyone BUT ME. but im starting to think maybe its not even my looks. maybe its my personality too if i cant even fit in on discord where no one even knows what i look like
Yeah they Bully me even there lol
Same, everytime I’m on discord I get ignored and treated like shit so I almost never use it now tbh
Years of isolation and ostracisation has crippled our social skills. Discord is also a woke normie hub and you can't really say what you want because some faggot can always report you and have your account terminated. There's also the retarded discord mods on every server who go on powertrips and simp for any foid that joins at the expense of the community.

Years of isolation and ostracisation has crippled our social skills. Discord is also a woke normie hub and you can't really say what you want because some faggot can always report you and have your account terminated. There's also the retarded discord mods on every server who go on powertrips and simp for any foid that joins at the expense of the community.
:yes:

Never tried discord

discord works differently. all those discord subs already have already stablished a circlejerk group of faggots that feel above the ''newbies'', this also applies to other intenet site communities outside of discord.

discord is a shithole full of faggots that turn any casual conversation into a condescending argument pretty much. i go to discords outside of reasons related to interacting, every now and then checking a channel that has links for a tutorial, game, etc i stumble a channel where there's a ''conversation'' going on and it always ends in some faggot being a condescending piece of shit for no reason towards another user.

The “social skills” right now isn’t even natural ffs, no social skills for your face