Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Serious] I was just advertised "The Secret", the book ER red which contributed to him going ER. Did google advertising contribute to ER going ER?

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Incase anyone here hasn't read St.Elliot's manifesto, he read a book called "The Secret" which is a bunch of pseudo-mumbo jumbo about the power of the mind, and so on. It told him that if he visualized himself winning something, then that would happen. This BS was supposed to inspire normies. In ER's case, it gave him the idea that if he visualize himself meditating and winning the lottery, it would happen. He spent THOUSAND of dollars on the lottery, and at one point, he drove to another state because of rumours that he might be able to get the winning ticket.

And I was just advertised the same book on google while loading up a video. And it got me thinking, does google advertising trends contribute to people going ER? We all know they're spying on us, so does that advertising somehow cause a breaking point? Like you keep giving them new goals to achieve to fix their life. They all prove fruitless, and they break???

Also, I can't rememebr exactly how ER found out about "The Secret", but I knew this other depressed foid who had heard about it. And my mum's hair lady, or whatever you call that person who does her hair at the hair salon recomended it to her. It seemed to be a bit popular among foids.

Thoughts?

Advertising that book doesn't make you go ER

it's more they are trying to scam you with bullshit

google probably just wants you to buy more shit.Still impressive that google reached such heights.Doubt the secret popping up is just coincedehnce. Unless you searched for popular female books or popular self help books or something of the sort.And i guess everyone(not just google) contributes to someones death if all he says and spreads is shit.

7761DE90 4D49 429A B3D8 7122DED04EC5

i have read it,the point of the book is that if you really really want something u can achieve it

Google needs to be sued because it has made it easier for women to get chad.
Therefore, more incels and more mass shootings!!

Increases the delusion, selfishness, and entitlement - and probably disappointment in the end. I wonder that ER was not harder at himself, then in the end within this magic philosophy, it is your fault. But I bet he was not deep into this and did not penetrate all his thinking.
It's a deviate of karma thinking tbh.

Incase anyone here hasn't read St.Elliot's manifesto, he read a book called "The Secret" which is a bunch of pseudo-mumbo jumbo about the power of the mind, and so on. It told him that if he visualized himself winning something, then that would happen. This BS was supposed to inspire normies. In ER's case, it gave him the idea that if he visualize himself meditating and winning the lottery, it would happen. He spent THOUSAND of dollars on the lottery, and at one point, he drove to another state because of rumours that he might be able to get the winning ticket.

And I was just advertised the same book on google while loading up a video. And it got me thinking, does google advertising trends contribute to people going ER? We all know they're spying on us, so does that advertising somehow cause a breaking point? Like you keep giving them new goals to achieve to fix their life. They all prove fruitless, and they break???

Also, I can't rememebr exactly how ER found out about "The Secret", but I knew this other depressed foid who had heard about it. And my mum's hair lady, or whatever you call that person who does her hair at the hair salon recomended it to her. It seemed to be a bit popular among foids.

Thoughts?

Google actively advertises WMAF and asian female/white male relationships on sites like youtube and the algorithm also tries to play up the reasons why women go after certain guys so it's possible there are lot of people that work for these companies and that oversee these algorithms that want to blackpill ethnic males and make them feel that asian female/white male relationships are inevitable and there is no way they can hide from it.
Really entertainment and social media sites in general are like that.

book sounds like the biggest scam ever

Sounds like a bunch of shit.

Because of his lottery travel, I’ve been in the same state as him

“If you are feeling good, it is because you are thinking good thoughts .”
― Rhonda Byrne, The Secret

:feelskek: :feelskek: what the fuck is this garbage

Women are always into superstitious crap like this. Horoscope signs are always popular with women.

I remember hearing about this title awhile back. It's literally the bluepill condensed into book form. :feelspuke:

The fact that so many people bought it is further proof of the Just World Hypothesis.

Normies love stuff like that.

In ER's case, it gave him the idea that if he visualize himself meditating and winning the lottery, it would happen. He spent THOUSAND of dollars on the lottery, and at one point, he drove to another state because of rumours that he might be able to get the winning ticket.
I remember having a good kek when I read this part. he should have spent that money on copes tbh

It takes more than just wanting and positive thinking. Study "kahuna" magic.

the larger the thing, the more energy is required to effect it.

On this plane of existence effort is required as well. You can sit under an apple tree full of fruit your whole life, but unless you grab one they ain't gonna jump in your mouth.

Ofc, getting foids is harder than simply eating food...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back