Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [SERIOUS] I despise... (list of some things)

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
I despise:
  1. Transgender politics & philosophy making a mockery of genders & biological differences which consequently trivializes gender specific ailments such as haemophilia, hunters syndrome etc... try telling those (only male suffering) victims "just change sex brah... get castrated, take oestrogen, get a hair cut..."
  2. I despise Radical Feminism (mentioned previously)
  3. I despise the current virtue signalling narcissists & emotional blackmail & manipulation they use combined with lawfare & but not limited to any one of them...
  4. I despise being discriminated against things beyond my control... lookism, heightism, ableism, cacophobia, ageism, misandry & possibly even (reverse) racism...
  5. I despise decadent bourgeois bohemian Bolsheviks who espouse the most elitist supremacist hypocritical limousine leftist garbage imaginable...
  6. I despise modern day stakhnovite success stories these faux rags to riches stories done by both left & right no less... for those denying or downplaying or denying that a leg up assisted them in my books they should lose a leg...
  7. I despise this perverse power madness emanating from the leftists which attempt to deny us our basic emotions being felt & exhibited through a number of nefarious ways.
  8. I despise these bourgeois bastards & their suicides... They who have sucked off the fat of the land, had nothing but enjoyment & pleasure topping themselves over 1 mishap in their lives outside of their control... walk a day in my shoes motherfucker ... Just as I despise the faux suicide attempts to garner sympathy usually done no less by foids...
  9. I despise the bastards & their obvious :bluepill: ed crap which they know to be crap then alongside sending us on wild goose chases or the holy grail such as "work on yourselves bro"... followed by "you're not entitled to anything silly inkel"... I detest these trash the most...
To name but a few... Your thoughts...

I despise lists

I despise existence

Chad despises the 8.5/10 he was banging last week that won’t stop blowing up his phone since he’s moved on to a new 9/10 foid.

You know what I hate? Star Wars fans

overprotective daddies of teen girls

I despise humanity

Chad despises the 8.5/10 he was banging last week that won’t stop blowing up his phone since he’s moved on to a new 9/10 foid.
Chad despises all foids he is fucking. They are nothing but worthless pathetic whores in his eyes.

I despise lists :feelshehe::feelsokman::feelshmm::feelskek:

I especially despise number 1

I share your nonpositive view of those things, but I don't know whether I truly despise anything. The feelings of anger I have towards those things are transitory, caused by the thought of the thing or exposure to the thing.

I despise (((feminism))), (((communism))), (((transgenderism))) and all other things (((they))) created or impulse in their (((media))).