Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Serious] how could you be confident when

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
You look like.shit , feel like shit , most people disgusted by you , only your fellow incels respect you and people who had similar experiences like you , when woman are never genuinely interested in you , except the ugly ones and she will drop.you the moment she have a Better deal .
When you are poor and low IQ , when you have wasted your best years of life figuring out why everyone treating you like shit and why you are failing in your life while pursuing the bluepilled indoctrination that truly wasted you life . by your early twenties it's already too late to lookmaxx and your only option is to buxx some money working with normies and NPCs , and you spend time with them trying to fit in . mean while you aren't capable of having a genuinely caring girlfriend or.wife . Even children aren't worth it because of you subhuman gene .
What's the point of life ? Is it just to eat sleep get good.grades work to make money and.spend it fulfilling your basic human needs . You can't create anything or.add any value to humanity more then except.being a working.drone for.big corporation that can replace you at any second . Everything will.be eventually runs by A.I and humanity will.have nothing to.do .
Well
For me it's simple just set goals and do whatever it takes to achieve them , no one is special and nothing is , there is no love or.friendship but everything Is possible . Without bothering attaching you to any one or anything .

Well , I could just being another low IQ human who is just trying to figure out a way to justify his failure in life .

Hope there will.be heaven for us Muslim cels because this life is unbearable .

Unless you're mentally ill to lie to yourself and others, confidence comes from external and positive reinforcement.

idk silly inkwell like just be confident lol teehee

I know that a lot of normies are delusionmaxxing, 6's are rating themselves as 8's and such

That was rough and relatable. I don't think I'll ever understand why we in particular were destined for such a shit deal in life from the start. You can say because of looks but why did WE have to born with bad genetics? Why couldn't we be born from a family of attractive people? Fate truly is our number 1 enemy.

Just be confident theory works well.
If you're chad

confidence comes from external and positive reinforcement.
confidence is derived from options ,
if you have no options you have no confidence .
Unless you are a sociopath .

For example if chad gets hit on several times a day ,
he has no problem with confidently speaking to girls .

I dont even bother trying to get confidence anymore tbh, I've accepted am a failure. But Inshallah we do go heaven in the next life.

Unless you're mentally ill to lie to yourself and others, confidence comes from external and positive reinforcement.
my entire life i literally have non of these , even in my crucial childhood years i have been abused by my narcesstic mother and my father never let me do anything by my self . so i did repeat these experiences until college imagine that , that's why i have been always bullied . fuckem .
I dont even bother trying to get confidence anymore tbh, I've accepted am a failure. But Inshallah we do go heaven in the next life.
amin brother ,nothing can hurt me anymore after fully accepting the black pill , it is what it is .

High IQ

you can't, well i mean u could technically try and "fake it" but it will lead to nothing but humiliation and disappointment. In other words it's over.

That was rough and relatable. I don't think I'll ever understand why we in particular were destined for such a shit deal in life from the start. You can say because of looks but why did WE have to born with bad genetics? Why couldn't we be born from a family of attractive people? Fate truly is our number 1 enemy.
there is no fate . we are simply the mistakes of parents who are so delusional , did fail in their lives , embrace the bluepill , just betabuxx to feel good about themselves and tried to make us live the dreams that they failed to achieve . they somehow used us to feel good about themselves . if they had some balls , follow their dreams and never bother passing their shitty genetics we would NOT suffer .

you can't, well i mean u could technically try and "fake it" but it will lead to nothing but humiliation and disappointment. In other words it's over.
i tried faking it i failed , and i felt very hypocritical doing it . if there is no genuine care and admiration with a foid . it not worth it .

confidence is an effect of how you were treated by others in life

ugly guy trying to be confident just looks like someone who tries to compensate

there is no fate . we are simply the mistakes of parents who are so delusional , did fail in their lives , embrace the bluepill , just betabuxx to feel good about themselves and tried to make us live the dreams that they failed to achieve . they somehow used us to feel good about themselves . if they had some balls , follow their dreams and never bother passing their shitty genetics we would NOT suffer .
We lost the genetic lottery, so yes it is fate actually, we are the unlucky motherfuckers who got born with shit genes to lead a lonely sexless life, cope or rope.

Some of us are the product of one night stands thanks to our degenerate mothers. Genetics that weren't meant to be passed on that were anyways because of juggernaut law. Truly a bullshit existence.

Some of us are the product of one night stands thanks to our degenerate mothers. Genetics that weren't meant to be passed on that were anyways because of juggernaut law. Truly a bullshit existence.
exactly , we are the product of our ancestor mistakes , problems , pain , failure and flaws . instead of facing the demons and problems , they decided to fly above all their pain and excess in other things , like making money , to give themselves some worth and meaning to their wounded souls . so here we are who have inherited all the past wounds , pain and problems . either we face them and break the cycle and become a complete human being or make others soul suffer .