Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [SERIOUS] High Schoolcels Better get a "Girlfriend" NOW!

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Holy fuck I thought high school was bad. At least it was possible to oneitis girls because a few were still untouched. As painful as having a oneitis is, at least it gives you hope.

Now I can't name one decent female. Not fucking one in sight. Literally none. I can't oneitis anyone because they're all trash.

I'd rather have the pain of having a oneitis than this. It's so painful knowing no matter WHAT the only option is used trash. It's seriously depressing beyond belief. This life is a fucking joke.

High schoolcels, go to the ends of the earth to lock down a wife NOW!

I know, fucking high schoolers come here thinking they're irredeemable even though they never even tried to get a social circle.
High schoolers need to leave this site until they graduate, they're just fucking themselves over.

I know, fucking high schoolers come here thinking they're irredeemable even though they never even tried to get a social circle.
High schoolers need to leave this site until they graduate, they're just fucking themselves over.
They should literally do everything possible to get a wife because after that the only option is used garbage. It's literally fucking over if you're not marrying your high school sweetheart.

I was in high school last year and it was the same thing that it is now

find an ugly virgin girl and girlfriend her. seriously, 99.999999999999% of foids become whores during college/university

ugly 3/10 virgin girl > 8/10 whore who has taken 100 dicks by the time she is 20

It is over for me ._.

find an ugly virgin girl and girlfriend her. seriously, 99.999999999999% of foids become whores during college/university

ugly 3/10 virgin girl > 8/10 whore who has taken 100 dicks by the time she is 20

BasicPaleGavial size restricted

well gee, if only I had thought of that

Very true post that all high schoolers here should read