Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Serious][Gaming]The Deus Ex games are full of black pills.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46oDDnE1Z6o

The original game is over 20 years old and every black pill in it is as relevant today as it was the year before the twin towers were hit, which, according to the game's story, was also destroyed by a terrorist attack (game was released in 2000). This was also before the age of social media and mass surveillance.

Watching this video sent chills up my spine the whole way through, even though none of it is news to me. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:

I played that game back in 03 over and over again. Probably greatest PC game of all time. NYC, battery park, and my favorite, the mj12 base

Yeah i got recommend this by jewtube as well a week ago.

They never mention jews so not that based but still better than 100% of games that came out in the last 20 years.

That game is really good and its commentary aged perfectly. One of the best for PC tbh

also check out the malkavian mod

@FlamingCel

thoughts?

It's probably the most prescient and intelligently written game ever conceived; nothing can qualitatively compare, tbh. Even it's open-ended and deep gameplay teramogs practically everything, old or modern. And the fact that it's merely seen, broadly, as a janky 'cult classic' and not a superlative benchmark or a medium defier that it ought to be makes me sick, unironically.

Not gonna watch because I still gotta play the game I've been putting it off for a while