Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Serious] Feminism is heterophobia & homosexual militancy

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
Nature has a natural cure to faggotry: aids and that bacteria that spawns in your ass when you wreck it with a dick

Men then invented the most effective cure to homsexuality: Lead in da Head

Faggots are gross, pedophilic and a harm to society which kills it from within, (((women))) want more faggots so less Sub8 men get into their way.

Homosexuality is a mental disorder which is more about prevention than about cure, growing an heteroxual masculine boy in this current era is a fucking challenge, I always beat, shun and insult my brothers when they cry or show weaknesses and as young as 8 they have called me "homophobic" and "mysogynist", at fucking 8, THE BRAINWASH IS REAL.

If unfortunately homosexuality appears in the man, high shock therapies can be applied. The homo may be cured or he may die but if he dies who cares, it's not a loss.
Agreed agreed and agreed

State enforced homosexuality.

Authoritarian libleft: Be gay or else.
Feminism is a joke, but the joke is getting old and nobody is laughing.

It’s not a joke; it’s become a Jewish attack on virtue, males and civilization itself perpetrated by women and the state-corporation-bank-cluster.

Last edited:
These LGTB plus feminist activists are only spreading hate. They really believe they are going to change the world.