Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Serious] Don't hate the women, hate the Chads

K

k0sidian

Banned
-
Women are objects and it makes little sense to hate them. You wouldn't hate your wallet if a thief took it, you'd hate the thief. Same goes for women. You don't hate the Stacies, you hate the Chads that took them so you couldn't have any. Now let's face it; Chads will never give up on the women, they won't share and you will never get any.

Just give up on your quest at getting laid because it won't happen. The sooner you do that the better. You can finally start on working on the things that will make you feel better. If you don't know what will, I'll tell you. You want to get back at the Chads for screwing you over. They took your women and now it's time to get equal.

How? Easy. Start supporting immigration to your country from the third world. You wan't more foreign Chads in your country because they will cuck the current Chads that cucked you out of women. You might wonder if more Chads will lower your chance of getting laid even more, but that won't happen. Your chance of getting laid is already 0 and adding external Chads to the equation doesn't harm at all. Since these foreign Chads never competeted with you to begin with before you became an incel and you won't ever compete with them over women because you're an irreversible incel. They can only benefit you.

Just imagine how good it will feel when you see the former Chads that took your women become incel themselves due to the foreign Chads you contributed to.

How about I hate both. That seems good.

How about I hate both. That seems good.

If you hate women, how can you be incel? Shouldn't you just be happy they want nothing to do with you?

Why would I hate Chad for doing what he should be doing. On the other hand, women aren't meant to be whores, but they have become whores.

If you hate women, how can you be incel? Shouldn't you just be happy they want nothing to do with you?

I hate them for how stuck-up, bitchy, power-hungry and evil they are. If you think females are sweet angels that never do any harm or wrong then just lol.

I actually agree with this, but I wouldn't say to hate Chads either. All people are just objects really, they are wired to behave and act in a certain way. If they see an opening they like, they will take it. Incels are the same; if an "opening" show up for them they'd be out the door in an instant.

Don't take it all too seriously or try to fight it, just take your inceldom all in good fun, hang out with bros that are in a similiar situation, laugh at the world and at yourself. Don't bother with hate brothers. Just because we are losers does not mean we have to be miserable and angry.
85% of the fuckers on here are just sadfag late-bloomers anyway.

Last edited:
Fuck you! Women are the true devil, not men. Normies would still take over if there wasn't Chad. When will you idiots finally understand that no average woman will touch an Incels penis ffs. They're creeped out by ugly manlets. It's pointless to blame Chads for women being not attracted to people like us.

Why would I hate Chad for doing what he should be doing. On the other hand, women aren't meant to be whores, but they have become whores.
If you think Chad should be fucking women instead of you, I guess you've found your place.

If you think Chad should be fucking women instead of you, I guess you've found your place.
That's not what I said. I said Chad is programmed to want to fuck as much as possible. I can't blame him for doing it. Women are meant to be the opposite, hard to get and monogamous, but they aren't anymore. That's why I hate women, not Chad.

Hate the white knight cucks

Chads are not stealing my wallet, they are just withdrawing money from ATM while my balance is 0$.

That's not what I said. I said Chad is programmed to want to fuck as much as possible. I can't blame him for doing it. Women are meant to be the opposite, hard to get and monogamous, but they aren't anymore. That's why I hate women, not Chad.
You said Chad should be doing what he do and that's cucking you. So make up your mind.

i don't hate either, i hate nature

This, also its the woman that reject you not the Chad. If you were a chad you would take advantage of the situation as well.

Lol, if anything I'd hate Chads less that roasties.
Chads are just reaping the benefits given to them, it's like winning the lottery. If you won the lottery you'd cash it out and not just ignore it.
If I were a Chad I would definitely act in a similar way to them.