Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Serious] Does anyone else have a discoloured penis?

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
i am white, but my penis is genuinely brown and the skin is all traumatised and even wrinkled and shit. there's also a massive scar running along the side of it, in a dull purple-ish type of colour. it would most likely be due to my chronic masturbation, been doing 2x/day pretty consistently since i was like 10 years old (bar my 1x 100 day nofap streak), and im about to be 18.

anyone else? genuinely.

That’s usually only for circumsized cels

Thank you for giving me vivid imagery of that :feelspuke:
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Darker-colored genitalia is a sign of masculinity because male sex hormones stimulate the production of melanin, darkening the skin.
yeah that checks out i guess, because i work out 6x/week and cannot function unless i masturbate twice a day

@manlet cUnt relates :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Darker-colored genitalia is a sign of masculinity because male sex hormones stimulate the production of melanin, darkening the skin.
It’s actually because of estrogen

@Shahist Persian Dont quote some random buzzfeed article, it is estrogen that causes this

Stop this retardation and spare yourself from humiliation.
>dailymail

You probably still think testosterone is what gives you high libido, makes you aggressive and results in good bone structure :feelskek:

my dick is darker due to bruisin from uusing a penis pump

It's from using too small of a cow milking machine

I wondered about this too. It looks really scarred and brown. One side looks like it was involved in some accident.

After thinking about iti feel like I should, show and tell, my peninsula story....

It is, ofc,
I'm not exactly sure how to say it....
So here... Are you sure?

Well. OK.....

Stop trying to look at my discolored penis you god dammed mother fucking faggot!

Nigger, why are you talking about vitamin D when the discussion revolves around whether T causes genital darkening or E?
There is no discussion, estrogen increases melanogenesis. If you search low T symptoms on the internet it will say low libido, low motivation etc and also that high T men have high libido, high motivation, well developed bone structure, high aggression even though none of these things are because of T. However, if you wish to continue believing that you’re high T because muh buzzfeed article said so then feel free.

You weren’t on this site when I used to have my original account or else you’d have known I’m the resident hormone expert here
Also, you were writing an explanation for me but decided to delete it all and write this bullshit half-way through. :feelskek: I can
Actually I was having non consensual intercourse with the underage white JB I kidnapped but good second guess

So what you're trying to say is I'm high-E?
I'm not saying anything about you, just that it has very little to do with testosterone and even less with blood levels and mostly with receptor DLS

After thinking about iti feel like I should, show and tell, my peninsula story....

It is, ofc,
I'm not exactly sure how to say it....
So here... Are you sure?

Well. OK.....

Stop trying to look at my discolored penis you god dammed mother fucking faggot!
:ha..feels: