Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Serious] As an incel, there is literally no reason to support paedophilia

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
155d 19h 0m
Zensfy said:
jfl i’m not, im a 15yo babycel that looks like i’m in my mid 20s
chad tr8, I'm nearly 18 and people assume I'm 13

Zensfy

Zensfy

5'9"
-
24d 16h 21m
SocialzERo said:
chad tr8, I'm nearly 18 and people assume I'm 13
trust me, if you were 15 and looked as old and ugly as me at 15 while living in the eastern part of turkey, you would have had it a lot worse. even lower tier beckys in turkey want at least a 6ft+, white, 6/10, baby faced chadlite:feelskek:
its fucking over

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
155d 19h 0m
Zensfy said:
trust me, if you were 15 and looked as old and ugly as me at 15 while living in the eastern part of turkey, you would have had it a lot worse. even lower tier beckys in turkey want at least a 6ft+, white, 6/10, baby faced chadlite:feelskek:
its fucking over
I'm your height, 5 9 too but I won't grow anymore, you will
baby face is shit, I have it and the only thing that saves me from trueceldom is my emo hairstyle

Zensfy

Zensfy

5'9"
-
24d 16h 21m
SocialzERo said:
I'm your height, 5 9 too but I won't grow anymore, you will
baby face is shit, I have it and the only thing that saves me from trueceldom is my emo hairstyle
my parents are 5’4 & 5’9 so chances are i’m also not going to grow much taller either. i’m currently also trying to grow my hair out longer because when it’s short, people can see the balding parts of my hair jfl

D

Deleted member 6329

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
20d 10h 35m
Also why are some you worried about "muh rep"? We're already hated and despised by the world.

Detro

Detro

Blackcel
★★★★
11d 2h 2m
PPEcel said:
because it would be disproportionate for the state to intervene otherwise
Why do you think the state would ever need to intervene?
Laws already cover rape, coercion, and power disparities.
There's no reason to believe that a 15 year old can consent to sex with a 15 or 18 year old but not a 20 or 30 year old.
You're an agecuck, your position makes no rational sense and the only reason you hold it is because you were raised in a culture were it's not allowed to be questioned ( if you do you're a creep and/or pedo ) so it's accepted as reasonable.
You won't find a single religion or pre-modern law system that says "16 year olds can marry, but only within this particular age range otherwise that's bad because the older party has too much experience :("

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
166d 13h 37m
Detro said:
Why do you think the state would ever need to intervene?
Laws already cover rape, coercion, and power disparities.
There's no reason to believe that a 15 year old can consent to sex with a 15 or 18 year old but not a 20 or 30 year old.
You're an agecuck, your position makes no rational sense and the only reason you hold it is because you were raised in a culture were it's not allowed to be questioned ( if you do you're a creep and/or pedo ) so it's accepted as reasonable.
You won't find a single religion or pre-modern law system that says "16 year olds can marry, but only within this particular age range otherwise that's bad because the older party has too much experience :("
:feelskek:

I'm not saying that the state shouldn't intervene when a 15-year-old has sex with someone who is also 15 or 18, I'm saying it would be potentially disproportionate to treat someone who is 15 or 18 the same way the system would treat someone who is 30. This should apply to every crime, not just sexual ones.

My position makes perfect sense; the main group of people here questioning my position are the ones who self-admittedly say they are attracted to 10-year-olds or those even younger, so it's obvious they're letting their sexual desires cloud their reasoning.

Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Officer
★★★★
19d 16h 27m
Robtical said:
Agecucks are either fakecel cockblocking whiteknights, or bluepilled soyfags. There's no reason to care about young foids fucking adults as an uncucked straight man. Not doing anything about abortion and male genital mutilation, but screaming like a pussy about young rosties getting fucked by adults should show you where their minds are at.

Detro

Detro

Blackcel
★★★★
11d 2h 2m
PPEcel said:
:feelskek:

I'm not saying that the state shouldn't intervene when a 15-year-old has sex with someone who is also 15 or 18, I'm saying it would be potentially disproportionate to treat someone who is 15 or 18 the same way the system would treat someone who is 30. This should apply to every crime, not just sexual ones.

My position makes perfect sense; the main group of people here questioning my position are the ones who self-admittedly say they are attracted to 10-year-olds or those even younger, so it's obvious they're letting their sexual desires cloud their reasoning.
Age and accountability for crime is an entirely different topic.

You have no rationale or logic to explain why someone would be able to consent to sex, but only with someone within an arbitrary age range of them.
It's always an appeal to emotion " b-but think about the gross old men who manipulate young women into sex?!?"
Funny, you will never hear about a "naïve" heterosexual 14 year old male who gets tricked into gay sex. Why? Because they can consent but we live in a gynocentric society.

B

Black&Red

Recruit
★★★★
1d 23h 40m
I don't give a flying fuck about tryhard wannabes and their weird fantasies, they can moist over rapping a puppy freshly out of the bitch if they want, as long as they admit their orientation to be unnormal and don't try to normalize them they're ok in my books, don't care about kiddos well-being either, let stronk toilets protect them; caring about other people's offspring is cucked.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
132d 21h 26m
PPEcel said:
I'll keep this as short as I can because I have a bad habit of being rather circumlocutory.

Obviously, this does not cover those users who express such desires purely in jest.

Pedonormativity

One of the more fascinating aspects of the pedocels on the forum is their -- well, I'll call it "pedonormativity". A very small but loud minority of individuals on this forum are attracted to and desire to have sex with children; which is fucked up, but it's not my place or that of anyone else to police their sexual fantasies, so long as they remain just that.

But the wannabe kiddie-fuckers go as far as to insist that their paedophilia is normatively desirable, suggesting that their deviancy is somehow morally upright for reasons that are best summed up as, well, "hurr durr young prime preteen virgin cunt". In the process, they imply if not outright suggest that if you are a 20-year-old male who is sexually attracted to 20-year-old femoids -- a perfectly natural and healthy train of thought -- you are somehow "less based" than they are because you are "cucked" enough to settle for "washed up loose roast beef flaps". It's hyperbolic to such a degree you'd expect the typical 25-year-old femoid to walk around with canes and hearing aids.

This I don't understand.

On the age of consent

The AOC should not materially affect actual incels in any way, even tangentially. There, I said it. Let's face it, do you idiots really think that you are going to "ascend" with a 13-year-old? That you will somehow be attractive to her? That you will be any less of an incel should the AOC be lowered to 14 or 12 or 9?

There is no reason to get hung up on the AOC unless you in fact want to rape little kids and not face any legal repercussions for it (barring any reasonable discussion on the proportionality and fairness of modern criminal justice systems). I don't understand why some think it's an issue worth talking about.

The politics of creepiness

The AOC brings me to another point; which is the claim advanced by the pedocels that paedophilia is outlawed because and only because normalfags consider it "creepy". It certainly does not help that the amateurs on CuckTears follow that line of argument. I will agree that "X is creepy" is a flawed justification for a state to proscribe X. As disgusting as raping a child is, there is no inherent wisdom in grounding law and jurisprudence in what are essentially visceral, emotional reactions.

What the Redditcucks should've brought up is John Stuart Mill's harm principle. From there you can arrive at the conclusion that 1) the state has a compelling governmental interest in protecting minors, and 2) normatively justifiable for the state to impose a minimum AOC in doing so. Some normies would ask, "At what age can individuals meaningfully consent?", but considering the degree to which the criminal justice system is interwined to this question, I prefer to ask this question instead:

In determining the AOC;

Wrong question: "At what point does an age disparity between sexual partners get creepy, justifying the intervention of the criminal justice system?"

Right question: "At what point does an age disparity between sexual partners become harmful to the degree that the state's compelling governmental interest in protecting minors outweigh any potential individual liberty interest, justifying the intervention of the criminal justice system?"

To be honest, I don't know where exactly the AOC should be -- all I do know is that an AOC should exist, for the same reason that there should be a minimum age for voting, smoking, driving, enlisting in the military, or running for public office.

It is not "agecuckery" to agree to an argument as basic as this one, and if you think that this somehow contradicts the tenets of the blackpill, you need to consider whether you're letting your sexual desires override your philosophical judgments.
Yeah, and there's no reason to be against it either, normie problems aren't our problems
Detro said:
Age and accountability for crime is an entirely different topic.

You have no rationale or logic to explain why someone would be able to consent to sex, but only with someone within an arbitrary age range of them.
It's always an appeal to emotion " b-but think about the gross old men who manipulate young women into sex?!?"
Also this, it makes no sense that a 13 year old girl can just walk out of a bathroom after giving some highschool Chad a blowjob, but if she blows me next its rape because she's innocent, not "mentally developed" and unable to consent

Girls around these age groups are consenting every day in every hole for mini Chad, society can't have it both ways, its completely contradictory

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
42d 18h 44m
Dont give a fuck. I dont condone raping a little kid, but dont care otherwise at all. pedo hate is normie as fuck

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
160d 21h 25m
PPEcel said:
Does this mean we should live in mud huts, shit on the ground like pajeets, and communicate to each other by engraving stone tablets? Because we've been doing that for thousands of years?
YES

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
167d 1h 7m
xeryes29 said:
taking advantage

Jal16 said:
Also why are some you worried about "muh rep"? We're already hated and despised by the world.
Normal fags can sod right off.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
29d 7h 36m
I would agree if it literally wasnt the easiest to ascend with 14+ yo jbs

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
166d 13h 37m
Neggr said:
I would agree if it literally wasnt the easiest to ascend with 14+ yo jbs
:hax:

shape1