Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Serious] Any TV shows not spoiled by femoids ?

Figthcel

Figthcel

Fap To Fighter Jets to free yourself
★★★★★
Hello Cels, I am new here!

What finally made me register is the fact that lately I am having issues watching any shows or movies, due to femoids in them. I have become seriously blakpilled and I can't stand Stacy-like main protagonists and "hero-like" "fake-strong" women in main roles spilling their stupid drama and fake looks everywhere. I have come to dislike GoT because of this, even Westworld or the new Star Trek. Can't focus on the plot, if the femoid on the screen annoys you all the time.

So, do you have any suggestions for tv shows where women are either... not present, or are not fake-strong and are in their true, submissive form, and where men are not brainwashed Chads or Chadlites having sex and kissing every 10 minutes?

Lately I liked The Terror for example.

If I can't find anything, I will have to settle for watching documentaries and stuff like that, where femoids are not fake heroes and the world doesn't revolve around them.

na, too many of them are normie bullshit and we are in full swing with the feminist/agenda pushing BS.

just play videogames but not the shitty ones.

Oz, hardly any women
Breaking Bad, main characters usually men interacting with each other. 1 main doesn't even have gf when he does she is brutally killed.
Sopranos, all women on there basically treated like shit

Game of Thrones went to shit after season 4. The feminist garbage in the last few seasons especially was just unbearable, I'm not sure if I even wanna watch the final one because of this, tbh.
The books are nowhere near as bad, however. GRR Martin isn't a feminist, unlike the show writers. He's not blackpilled though, so he writes as though women aren't all heartless, incompetent insects, so if you do read them you have to approach the story like you do anime, in the sense, indulging in the fantasy of fictional females actually being okay sometimes, you know? :lul::lul:

To answer your question, idk really. I don't watch shows much. There are certainly a few, bound to exist though.

Oz, hardly any women
Breaking Bad, main characters usually men interacting with each other. 1 main doesn't even have gf when he does she is brutally killed.
Sopranos, all women on there basically treated like shit

Thanks, I am gonna try this.

Can't respect Chad-like heroes cuddling femoid heroes.

The Terror was excellent.

But in general there are no TV shows that don't have feminism everywhere. It's a requirement I think.

Game of Thrones went to shit after season 4. The feminist garbage in the last few seasons especially was just unbearable, I'm not sure if I even wanna watch the final one because of this, tbh.
The books are nowhere near as bad, however. GRR Martin isn't a feminist, unlike the show writers. He's not blackpilled though, so he writes as though women aren't all heartless, incompetent insects, so if you do read them you have to approach the story like you do anime, in the sense, indulging in the fantasy of fictional females actually being okay sometimes, you know? :lul::lul:

To answer your question, idk really. I don't watch shows much. There are certainly a few, bound to exist though.
Lol yeah I noticed that 5'2 femoids were fighting 6'5 warriors. Like wtf