Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Series that need a remaster/remake

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

The Supreme Leader
★★★★★
Spore: One of the greatest games oat imo, and it desperately needs a remaster with modern graphics, imagine a spore game with the graphics and models of the isle.

Scribblenauts: One of my favourite games from a very young age with a really underrated concept. I think more people should look back on Scribblenauts

Mother series: Imagine a Earthbound or mother game that has modern graphics like Links awakening or they could keep it's sort of pixel style like Undertale and Deltarune managed to do so well

Was Earthbound Beginnings a remaster or a port of Mother? The original game's controls are almost delayed when it comes to movement it's kinda annoying. An official translation of Mother 3 would be nice too but that most likely won't happen (and the fan one is pretty good iirc so it's whatever).

1. Classic fallouts
2. M&M 6-8
3. Arcanum: Of Steamworks And Magic Obscura
4. Gothic 3

boring, i know

SM64DS. If we got a version of that with proper analog controls it would be perfect
yeah I was more so imagining for the switch or whatever new console with better graphics and better controls. I love that game a ton, same with zelda for the n64 i forget the name of

yeah I was more so imagining for the switch or whatever new console with better graphics and better controls. I love that game a ton, same with zelda for the n64 i forget the name of
There's 2 but you're probably thinking of Ocarina of Time.

Honestly I find SM64 controls great on the N64. The analog stick is much better compared to using a modern controller for the game.

There's 2 but you're probably thinking of Ocarina of Time.

Honestly I find SM64 controls great on the N64. The analog stick is much better compared to using a modern controller for the game.
yeah i think so. I remember having a broken cartridge or whatever and the game would never save and always restart whenever re inserted. I also think the sm64 controls were very well implemented. I just wish there was a way to fuck with fovs with modern controller support.

maybe one day we’ll see a remaster.

I also really think twilight princess should be ported to newer consoles because i love that game

yeah i think so. I remember having a broken cartridge or whatever and the game would never save and always restart whenever re inserted. I also think the sm64 controls were very well implemented. I just wish there was a way to fuck with fovs with modern controller support.

maybe one day we’ll see a remaster.

I also really think twilight princess should be ported to newer consoles because i love that game
Tbh if SM64 gets a remaster it'll probably feel soulless like most modern Nintendo stuff

Tbh if SM64 gets a remaster it'll probably feel soulless like most modern Nintendo stuff
yeah unfortunately nintendo has gone to shit, i cant even imagine what slop will be launched with the “switch 2” or whatever the fuck its called.

yeah unfortunately nintendo has gone to shit, i cant even imagine what slop will be launched with the “switch 2” or whatever the fuck its called.
I haven't touched my Switch in ages. Mario Odyssey was a big disappointment and the Switch Online shit is retarded as fuck

I haven't touched my Switch in ages. Mario Odyssey was a big disappointment and the Switch Online shit is retarded as fuck
paying for online play is absurd and ive heard awful things about odyssey. Imo maria kinda lost its fun after mario maker but maybe thats due to me aging. I really want to buy a wii and play some of the older nintendo games again, they were kino

paying for online play is absurd and ive heard awful things about odyssey. Imo maria kinda lost its fun after mario maker but maybe thats due to me aging. I really want to buy a wii and play some of the older nintendo games again, they were kino
Mario Maker 2 was a big disappointment too. The controls were shit compared to the Wii U one. Pikmin 4 was also slop too sadly.

Mario Maker 2 was a big disappointment too. The controls were shit compared to the Wii U one. Pikmin 4 was also slop too sadly.
yup. I play games less and less and the only ones i play are old. gaming has been ruined

yup. I play games less and less and the only ones i play are old. gaming has been ruined
Same here lol. I only ever play my old consoles or emulate old games nowadays.

1) Populous the Beginning
2) Dawn of War 1 - not because it's unplayable but because engine is unstable and crashes all the time plus i would like some more advanced and bigger maps plus new races
3) Forza Motorsport 4 - just to have native PC port of a pretty cool racing game, they could also remaster old Forza Horizon games that are stuck on 360/xb1
4) Dungeon Keeper 2 - it's pain to run on pc and only support low resolutions of 768p (anything higher = crash)
5) Most wanted (2005) - remake would be cool with even more detailed city and also day/night cycle
6) Burnout 3 and Revenge need a remaster or remake, Paradise is casualized and unfun slop when compared to those two masterpieces.
7) GRID 2008 - Remaster with more content please.
8) Deus Ex 1 - Remake would be amazing but i know it will be as half baked and as HR and especially MD
9) Hidden and Dangerous 2 - that game is still fun but super buggy i can't finish Egypt (or Tunisian i dunno level) need a remake with a new missions/weapons and vehicles
10) Rayman 2&3 remakes
11) Kingdom Under Fire remake of both games
12) Tony Hawk 3+4+American Wasteland and Underground1+2 remasters
13) Mercenaries 1+2 remake
14) Hot Pursuit 2 (ps2) remake
15) Gran Turismo 4 remake with same amazing single player
16) Omega boost remake
17) Earth 2150 remake
18) F-zero GX remaster

1) Populous the Beginning
2) Dawn of War 1 - not because it's unplayable but because engine is unstable and crashes all the time plus i would like some more advanced and bigger maps plus new races
3) Forza Motorsport 4 - just to have native PC port of a pretty cool racing game, they could also remaster old Forza Horizon games that are stuck on 360/xb1
4) Dungeon Keeper 2 - it's pain to run on pc and only support low resolutions of 768p (anything higher = crash)
5) Most wanted (2005) - remake would be cool with even more detailed city and also day/night cycle
6) Burnout 3 and Revenge need a remaster or remake, Paradise is casualized and unfun slop when compared to those two masterpieces.
7) GRID 2008 - Remaster with more content please.
8) Deus Ex 1 - Remake would be amazing but i know it will be as half baked and as HR and especially MD
9) Hidden and Dangerous 2 - that game is still fun but super buggy i can't finish Egypt (or Tunisian i dunno level) need a remake with a new missions/weapons and vehicles
10) Rayman 2&3 remakes
11) Kingdom Under Fire remake of both games
12) Tony Hawk 3+4+American Wasteland and Underground1+2 remasters
13) Mercenaries 1+2 remake
14) Hot Pursuit 2 (ps2) remake
15) Gran Turismo 4 remake with same amazing single player
16) Omega boost remake
17) Earth 2150 remake
18) F-zero GX remaster
You're right a Deus Ex remake would for sure be botched and turn out shit

I would like a remake of gba fire emblem trilogy with the style of advance wars reboot camp

There's a fan-remake of Mother 1 in the works. The original game didn't age too well imho so this is nice to see.
View: https://youtu.be/rjyfh2Qtu7o

The graphics and music still hold up in my opinion, but the encounters can be pretty bad at times (sometimes you literally take 1 step and trigger a battle) plus like I mentioned earlier the controls seem delayed at times

Spore: One of the greatest games oat imo, and it desperately needs a remaster with modern graphics, imagine a spore game with the graphics and models of the isle.

Scribblenauts: One of my favourite games from a very young age with a really underrated concept. I think more people should look back on Scribblenauts

Mother series: Imagine a Earthbound or mother game that has modern graphics like Links awakening or they could keep it's sort of pixel style like Undertale and Deltarune managed to do so well
Scribblenauts is cool for half a hour until gets repetitive, doesn't help that i played at console it was a chore to write things