Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Serial killers who kill only men are glorified

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
This is something I've come to realize. Serial killers who only kill men are idolized. It's sick but it's true. Just read the comments to any video where a serial killer discusses killing men and compare them to the comments of a serial killer who only killed women. My brain isn't functioning correctly at the moment so I can't really add anything else to this post but I'm sure someone here can post examples

Nah Richard killed women and raped little girls

I thought they didn't care much about who they kill.

You just need to be Chad-like to be worshipped by society and foids.

If you are an ugly serial killer, like Gerald Stano or Henry Lee Lucas, you are of no interest, even if their lives are so fucking interesting and depressing and are better to understand how these men reached the conclusion to go full killing as a way of coping with this fucking life.

Who killed Jeffrey Dahmer and why gruesome cannibal killer was brutally  murdered - Mirror Online

Jfl, at how many black toilets probably simp for this man to this day

Bitches simp for Bundy, and he preyed on college girls. He knew he was a good-looking guy, and took advantage of the fact women would naturally be sympathetic to him. He even had conjugal visits while he was on death row and allegedly fathered a daughter, who now goes to great lengths to remain anonymous and unassociated with her infamous father.

Why does society glorify these faggots

wow you preyed on the weak Congrats here’s your 8556555 documentary

Who killed Jeffrey Dahmer and why gruesome cannibal killer was brutally  murdered - Mirror Online

Jfl, at how many black toilets probably simp for this man to this day
I never noticed how much of a mogger he was. why be gay when you have potential like this?

Why does society glorify these faggots

wow you preyed on the weak Congrats here’s your 8556555 documentary
Its retarded, Making this shit taboo just makes these retards more idolized then creates a cycle where said low iq retards commit these crimes in hopes of receiving the same admiration.

Its retarded, Making this shit taboo just makes these retards more idolized then creates a cycle where said low iq retards commit these crimes in hopes of receiving the same admiration.
Just inform the public then hang em

It’s like the media wondering why mass shooters commit their crimes but then go and turn the perpetrators into celebrities

Richard Ramirez and Ted Bundy

You just need to be Chad-like to be worshipped by society and foids.

If you are an ugly serial killer, like Gerald Stano or Henry Lee Lucas, you are of no interest, even if their lives are so fucking interesting and depressing and are better to understand how these men reached the conclusion to go full killing as a way of coping with this fucking life.

This is something I've come to realize. Serial killers who only kill men are idolized. It's sick but it's true. Just read the comments to any video where a serial killer discusses killing men and compare them to the comments of a serial killer who only killed women. My brain isn't functioning correctly at the moment so I can't really add anything else to this post but I'm sure someone here can post examples
Look at the Dahmer movie vs the Bundy movie. Dahmer is sympathized with while Bundy is vilified (although he's still cast with an actor who looked much better than he really did).

Not many serial killers only kill men only like Dahmer or Gacy come to mind

Tbh they don't care really, they just want violent chad

Ted Bundy killed foids and they still love him

Ted Bundy killed foids and they still love him
Bundy was hated in prison by other inmates for not shutting the fuck up though he kept bitching asking for shit from the foid nurses :feelskek: .

You haven't heard of Ted Bundy? Pretty sure a lot of women simp for him.