Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Serial Killers are a cause of Genetic Determinism

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
Something that came to my mind while watching 'Trap' earlier. Serial Killers are born with the drive to want to hurt others, and so this must mean that not only are their lives predetermined by their genetics, but that people can indeed be born evil in this world without their control.

Just another reason to question religion and life in general. :feelshehe:

>just improve your personality
>personality is also influenced by your genetics and environment

Yeah that's one problem with "Just inprooooove your persoynality broo!"

How are you gonna tell some psychopath to "Improooooovr your persoynality!" When their brain is literally wired to be a psychopath?

IT won't touch this
The more blackpilled I become the more I realise how little agency we have as human beings. Nearly everything about us is determined by our genetics and environment

How are you gonna tell some psychopath to "Improooooovr your persoynality!" When their brain is literally wired to be a psychopath?
I bet you normies have more sympathy for psychopaths then they do us tbh. Can't help but to feel bad for them though, not like they chose to be that way.

The more blackpilled I become the more I realise how little agency we have as human beings. Nearly everything about us is determined by our genetics and environment
But copers will say we are in control of our own lives. What a joke.

What is this "trap" that you speak of?

This is very true. I’d like to think I am responsible for my skill and passion with cars and other machinery, but even that was most from upbringing and genetics, not anything special I did

This is very true. I’d like to think I am responsible for my skill and passion with cars and other machinery, but even that was most from upbringing and genetics, not anything special I did
Same with my love of music. It's always been important to me ever since I was a child. My mother says that I would sing at the top of the class in choir (back in elementary school), and I would put my whole heart into it.

Same with my love of music. It's always been important to me ever since I was a child. My mother says that I would sing at the top of the class in choir (back in elementary school), and I would put my whole heart into it.
Yep, mostly genetics and upbringing responsible for that too

Psychopaths have good personalities. Foids love them.