Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Serf or Wagecuck?

What would you rather be?

• Total voters
Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Ofntzv77jdf71

serf mogs but I have gotten to used to game coping and code celling to ditch it. My body is also weak and subhuman, incapable of heavy physical labor

Atleast we have kNowLeDgE. So we can rationally analyze our pain in this world. I guess it makes it a bit more bearable to understand peoples behaviors and our own psychology and biology.

Serfs may have worked less but working in a field in the sun all day is difficult.

jfl at everyone who would think that being a serf mogs being a wagecuck
most people can't do the incredbile amount of work necessary at being a serf, it just takes a ton of strenght plus they're treated like literal slaves by another people

NEET or FIRE (financial independence, retire early)

Over for slavecels.

I unironically wish I was a medieval peasant
Atleast youd have a wife and kids then and a farm, Hypergamy wasnt that fucked back then

The life of serf was horrible, this romanticism of serfdom is dangerous and reactionary. Serfs didn't own a thing they were essentially slaves who had to give all of their produce to the landlords. I'd say the life of wageslave is arguably somewhat better than that of a serf but still both of them suck because both were victims of feudalism and its extension capitalism.

I am already living next to a big swamp in the countryside .

Serfs may have worked less but working in a field in the sun all day is difficult.
serfs could work in spring and summer. Like what are they gonna produce in winter? Milk maybe but 2-3 hours a day is enough for that plus the children can do that work for the parents

so serfs even had 4-5 months holiday a year