Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Serbian ER killed 7 girls !!

Although his high score was low (decent nonetheless, with a shitty Serbian hunting gun; much better than what most could pull with an AR-15) his targets were meaningful and motive was just (he was bullied)

I don't encourage violence, but that MAN (yes I know he's 13) deserves a shoutout

Much better than the recent shooters in USA, such as the tranny or the Chad banker

Last edited:
Woah, 13 years old. Guy had massive balls. Even The first Guy to go ER here in Finland was like 19

Woah, 13 years old. Guy had massive balls. Even The first Guy to go ER here in Finland was like 19
slavs are a different breed

Based. Those toilets thought they could live life on easy mode, now they ain’t living life at all.

:feelskek: :feelskek:

He mogged ER even at 13 AND called the cops on himself (he had the opportunity to score more points)

Balkan kids have that CSGO aim irl

How many more times is this gonna be posted?

gigabased, going ER at 13 and managing to get 7 kills while all of them are toilets, congrats to the little king. even ER himself didn't manage to get 7 femalios kills

mirin kill:Death ratio

Not bad for a kidcel. Not bad at all young man....seems like teens are losing their shit these days

not-bad-whatever-you-say.gif

3rd article I've seen on the topic

Although his high score was low (decent nonetheless, with a shitty Serbian hunting gun; much better than what most could pull with an AR-15) his targets were meaningful and motive was just (he was bullied)

I don't encourage violence, but that MAN (yes I know he's 13) deserves a shoutout

Much better than the recent shooters in USA, such as the tranny or the Chad banker
The media here in Croatia said he used a cz 75

Also from cnn:
The suspect will not be held criminally responsible as he has not reached the age of 14, the Higher Public Prosecutor’s Office in Belgrade said in a statement.

gigabased, going ER at 13 and managing to get 7 kills while all of them are toilets, congrats to the little king. even ER himself didn't manage to get 7 femalios kills

Also from cnn:
The suspect will not be held criminally responsible as he has not reached the age of 14, the Higher Public Prosecutor’s Office in Belgrade said in a statement.
:lul:

Teenpill is real even for going ER.

He's the true sigma wolf

Good on him deserves a fucking medal

Based sigma slav

Based. Those toilets thought they could live life on easy mode, now they ain’t living life at all.

:feelskek: :feelskek:
"You denied me a happy life, now I deny you life"