Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Serbia Strong Original.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujQBKpjYqfE

Also known in the official Serbian name as Bog je Srbin i on će nas čuvati - or in the based Serbian Cyrillic Бог је Србин и он ће нас чувати- which roughly translates to "God Is a Serb and He Will Protect Us" is a common internet meme; more known by it's meme title Remove Kebab.

Indeed, a very based song and meme which many of us no doubt have at least seen some sort of reference to at some point in time. With many utilizing the "Remove ____" format for various jokes & memes.

Here are some edits of mine I came up with:
Remove Libshits
Remove Faggots
Remove Zoids(zoomer foids)
Remove Zoomers
Remove Boomers
Remove Leftists
Remove (((Jews)))

-(all in GTA V ofc).

Feel free to share some of your own

Last edited:
Remove Burger

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujQBKpjYqfE

Also known in the official Serbian name as Bog je Srbin i on će nas čuvati - or in the based Serbian Cyrillic Бог је Србин и он ће нас чувати- which roughly translates to "God Is a Serb and He Will Protect Us" is a common internet meme; more known by it's meme title Remove Kebab.

Indeed, a very based song and meme which many of us no doubt have at least seen some sort of reference to at some point in time. With many utilizing the "Remove ____"
format for various jokes & memes.

Here are some edits of mine I came up with:
Remove Libshits
Remove Faggots
Remove Zoids(zoomer foids)
Remove Zoomers
Remove Boomers
Remove Leftists
Remove (((Jews)))

-(all in GTA V ofc).

Feel free to share some of your own

REMOVE BOSNIA!

Anyone who says anything other than Kebab here is an honorary Turk basically.

Serbias flag is literally the russian flag upside down lmao what a joke

Serbias flag is literally the russian flag upside down lmao what a joke
It's the pan-slavic colors, similar to how tons of Arab flags look the same due to the Pan-arab colors. Tons of LA countries also have similar flags due to the historical ties there :feelsjuice:.

It's the pan-slavic colors, similar to how tons of Arab flags look the same due to the Pan-arab colors. Tons of LA countries also have similar flags due to the historical ties there :feelsjuice:.
Its because serbia loves russian cum

So it based it lost every war its been in