Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

September 30, 2019: Goodbye r/braincels!!!

Kent

Kent

Banned
-

braincels.jpg

Cliffs: It's Over.

Now all the retards will come here. It's over for us

It lasted long enough.
Didn´t see the day.
It has now come to an end.

They will run to this place, for sure.

Wtf fucking piece of shit shithole reddit

I am amazed it lasted this long.

I think I deserve so acknowledgement for quite possibly making the last post/thread there re: tallfag=vocel. Literally submitted and said "not working". Refreshed page again and said "now banned"

Cliffs: TFW

Finally the time has cope :feelstrash:

Braincels - "Guiiiz, we can't be evil like those guys on incels.co, we have to be better"
(still gets banned)

Imagine tolerating a female mod and still losing your sanctuary, cucking yourself like that for no reason JFL, they'll never live that shit down

They’re all gonna join this website or join **********.

Also the subreddit was banned 13 minutes ago.

It says they were banned for harassing and bullying

Inceltears harasses and bullies but hasn’t been banned

Wtf
I guess inceltears will post more about stuff on incels.co
I wonder if I’ll be mentioned on inceltears

Lol and just in time for the movie

It was only a matter of time tbh. Cucked Reddit admins were always going to bow down to pressure from the masses.

It'll be interesting to see if we have an influx of applications to join over the next few days.

Someone is going to create another one soon.

me discovering the ban after checking my upsoy count

D9fd307

Watch those cum guzzlers go after us next

Braincels - "Guiiiz, we can't be evil like those guys on incels.co, we have to be better"
(still gets banned)

Imagine tolerating a female mod and still losing your sanctuary, cucking yourself like that for no reason JFL, they'll never live that shit down
Since you are pretty annoyed that most people here dont share your sentiments(90%), I dont see how you would be any happier with more disagreeing with you that come from a platform like reddit.

Since you are pretty annoyed that most people here dont share your sentiments(90%), I dont see how you would be any happier with more disagreeing with you that come from a platform like reddit.

1. Doesn't matter if they agree or not, only thing that matters is what I do (or they do)

2. Not everyone just starts off agreeing with me, many have PM'd me, saying I've changed their mind, you are aren't taking "conversions" into account, don't you think after the painful defeat they've been dealt they'll be more primed and ready to accept my "extremist" perspective

3. A lot of those users are really just volcels and I'm sure they had many larps, expect just as many future bans as you'll see future users, who over time will reveal themselves and get banned like all the other trolls and larps

its the stupid joker movie being advertised there which media made it seem like there was going to be violent events happening because of it

Incels - trucels barely leave their houses let alone go to see some stupid hollywood garbage

It lasted long enough.
Didn´t see the day.
It has now come to an end.

They will run to this place, for sure.
Maybe it can make this forum more alive and it is nice to see new different posters. But not all the time.