Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sent my oneitis a Friend Request on Normiebook

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I sent her a friend request 2 hours ago......she's probably just hasn't gotten a chance to glance at her phone right.....RIGHT?

When foids aren’t fucking Chad, they are on their phone.

So either way, she’s not interested in you bro. Sorry.

When foids aren’t fucking Chad, they are on their phone.

So either way, she’s not interested in you bro. Sorry.
True. B-b-ut she's a nurse, so she's probably working a busy 12 hour shift.

I'll continue to cope for the next 24 hours.

Foids spend 8-12 hrs on their phone daily. Most mothers spend over 8hrs ignoring their children.

Bad idea. Just leave Facecuck.

over 4 u bluepilled cuck eh

people will accept anyones request on normiebook

Bro she's busy at work bro

we have one mutual friend

I sent her a friend request 2 hours ago......she's probably just hasn't gotten a chance to glance at her phone right.....RIGHT?
Muppett

U delusional bitch your meer existence is disgusting for her at best she will just tolerate u

Take the AWALT pill
Giphy

jewbergk in 2k18 omegalul

@iKillCucks
Sending girls friend requests is cuck shit. When they see a dude added them they think "TEEHEE oh heres another non chad adding me thinking he's gonna have a shot with me TEEHEE I'll accept this inferior males friend request just to boost my ego by posting hot slutty pictures which will make him like those said hot slutty pictures and also by leaving him on read when he hits me up because he's inferior and only fuck 7' tall chiseled 12/10 male model gigachads are allowed to have this golden roast beef pussy TEEHEE" the reason why She hasn't accept your friend request is because those hands are to busy making chads dick wet while his Jamaal friend destroys her asshole with his massive 9" bbc bull nigger cock

Sending girls friend requests is cuck shit. When they see a dude added them they think "TEEHEE oh heres another non chad adding me thinking he's gonna have a shot with me TEEHEE I'll accept this inferior males friend request just to boost my ego by posting hot slutty pictures which will make him like those said hot slutty pictures and also by leaving him on read when he hits me up because he's inferior and only fuck 7' tall chiseled 12/10 male model gigachads are allowed to have this golden roast beef pussy TEEHEE" the reason why She hasn't accept your friend request is because those hands are to busy making chads dick wet while his Jamaal friend destroys her asshole with his massive 9" bbc bull nigger cock
Well put

She still hasn't accepted my request 11 days later

Sending girls friend requests is cuck shit. When they see a dude added them they think "TEEHEE oh heres another non chad adding me thinking he's gonna have a shot with me TEEHEE I'll accept this inferior males friend request just to boost my ego by posting hot slutty pictures which will make him like those said hot slutty pictures and also by leaving him on read when he hits me up because he's inferior and only fuck 7' tall chiseled 12/10 male model gigachads are allowed to have this golden roast beef pussy TEEHEE"
Exxxxactly. Well put my man, well put.
Probably because she either has no idea who you are, or she is worried an ugly guy like you will stalk her if she shows you any attention at all.

Probably because she either has no idea who you are, or she is worried an ugly guy like you will stalk her if she shows you any attention at all.
You are right, I only wanted to jerk off to her pictures.
Rip. Never think about her again boy
I will, she is trash.
I'm shorter than her little brother

Thanks brothER

And she never will

The Foid Law: SECTION 1 LAW 14 states
"foids spend a fuckton of time on their phone, average of every 30 minutes, and if you send them something they will see it within 0.5-1 hour."

Bro don't torture yourself,having oneitis is cucked af.you just torture yourself

You are right, I only wanted to jerk off to her pictures.
Have you tried stalking her friends' profiles? I often do that for fap material if the girl has her profile set to private.

my oneitis accepted it like 1 year after don't worry about it

I'm waiting since 2015.

are u even blackpilled?

Sent my new oneitis a friend request yesterday.....still nothing.

No friend zone for you...

NEXT!