Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sent a pic of my tile job from November to a foid and told her that the apartment is mine - it sparked her interest (pics)

U

uninstall

Banned
-
That bitch that ghosted me because I am not confident enough is now talking to me

After I sent her a pic of an apartment where I put tiles in the hallway 2 months ago.

She is now talking to me. Asking me in which area it is ..

Greedy piece of shit

IMG 20190209 223429
IMG 20190209 223532

"Omg! He owns his own house! I wonder if I flirt enough if he will buy me something? Or maybe i can get him to redo my bathroom????"
Women thought

"Omg! He owns his own house! I wonder if I flirt enough if he will buy me something? Or maybe i can get him to redo my bathroom????"
Women thought
Money is the second drive of women interest, after bone structure.

"Finally I found the good one. Rent free time"

Women thought
"Its because he showed her his hard work":soy::soy::soy:

This bitch asked me if l drive - it was like her second line

What a greedy POS TBH
And she is like a 3.5 but thinks she is an 8

JFl

I fucking hate this bitch

Super materialistic foid. You should get pictures of a super fancy car and other luxury things and then when she's super interested ghost her.

I really hope u don't give in and become a betabuxx, she only wants you for ur money man

Women thought

This is legit. Foids always looking for a beta provider.

Girls still only care about looks. They will only “date you” to take your money.

alpha fucks beta bucks.

She ghosted you while she got plowed by Chad and Tyrone, now she needs a bailout. She is in the process of exploiting meeting more men, so best believe you’re not the only potential betabux in her crosshairs.

Women thought

Happened to me

I asked her if she was virgin. She said no.

I never replied.

1 year later she came back.

Never replied again.

Damn, at least youre texting with a girl, I have yet to establish any sort of communication channel with a female

After looks it's do you have a good job, drive, have your own place with these fuckers.

>Mfw I own my house, but it's a double wide 30 miles from the nearest city, which is a barrio.

Women thought

Rollin' rollin' rollin', keep those betabuxx rollin', CUCK HIIIIIDE.

Super materialistic foid. You should get pictures of a super fancy car and other luxury things and then when she's super interested ghost her.

Best way to handle the situation.

OPs chance to ascend. Betabuxxmaxxx and pump and dump QUICK op

She refused another date again

"She didn't feel connection"

It's over when your apartment mogs you

One of two matches I ever got on Tinder, her second line was what I do for living, when I said what it is (not generally high income) she promptly unmatched me. Next time some foid asks me, my reply will be none of your business.

Just get an apartment and renovate it theory.

You should get pictures of a super fancy car and other luxury things and then when she's super interested ghost her.
This. Give her a taste of her own medicine.

One of two matches I ever got on Tinder, her second line was what I do for living, when I said what it is (not generally high income) she promptly unmatched me. Next time some foid asks me, my reply will be none of your business.
chances are it wont happen ever again :feelscry:
but seriously this is jfl, i mean Why the fuck would you tell the truth over tinder? if i were you id even show up with a rented lamborghini so she sucks my dick like if her life depended on it and never give her my real identity so she cant accuse rape

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back