Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sending foids messages

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
These days if you send a foid a message when she does not want you to send her a message it can get you accused of harassment or stalking. Wether or not it’s ok to send a foid a message depends on her approval if she believes she’s received a message for the worst reason a guy can be guilty until proven innocent. The message a guy sent a foid could be a message that won’t even be all that bad yet the foid will make a guy look bad for messaging her if it’s a guy she really does not want to talk to. Most of the time you won’t get in trouble for messaging foids they will just ignore you if you send them an unwanted message. The more attractive a guy is the less likely he is to be acused of stalking or harrasment foids will aprove of a Chad messaging her.

nowadays anything can get you accused of harassment or stalking

fuck off cucks idc I sending girl message constantly bother these std infected sluts come at me fed cels

Cuck mindset
nah it's true

that's why you should just harass or stalk foids if you feel like it, if everything is rape then there's no point in NOT raping

(unless you're in britain and the foids here are so ugly that you can't be bothered)

fuck off cucks idc I sending girl message constantly bother these std infected sluts come at me fed cels
Holy based! :feelsahh::feelsaww:

nowadays anything can get you accused of harassment or stalking
You made a good point. Some guys are scared of walking the same direction as a foid because it can get them falsely acused of following a foid around. Every day millions of people coincidentally walk the same direction as each other.

Whenever i message foids, its usually something like "i hope you get rap3d".