Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Send photos of gigastacies

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★
Looking at the responses under my latest post I apparently don't know what a gigastacy is, so please send photos of gigastacies

Images 88

For me a gigastacy is not only attractive but also of good breeding stock (so tall and athletic). Jessica Alba even in her prime was not a gigastacy as she would not produce chad sons. Hot female tennis players like Sharapova are best examples of gigastacies.

b7418269f66a8825fb7490e0b6cd556e.jpg

This one more of a stacy:
np_file_112759.jpeg

Actually Jessica Alba is 5ft7 so I was wrong, I'd consider her low-tier giggastacy.

Last edited:
For me a gigastacy is not only attractive but also of good breeding stock (so tall and athletic). Jessica Alba even in her prime was not a gigastacy as she would not produce chad sons. Hot female tennis players are best examples of gigastacies.

View attachment 1189875
np_file_112759.jpeg
thank you curry brocel

For me a gigastacy is not only attractive but also of good breeding stock (so tall and athletic). Jessica Alba even in her prime was not a gigastacy as she would not produce chad sons. Hot female tennis players are best examples of gigastacies.

View attachment 1189875
np_file_112759.jpeg

Actually Jessica Alba is 5ft7 so I was wrong, I'd consider her low-tier giggastacy.
Are you gay or find any man attractive in any form?

Why the fuck do you like tall masculine looking women do you have a femdom kink or something (not talking about the last pic)
Too many cucks and soy on here

Sweden has a lot of them, kinda ragefuel when I visit there and I see what I'm missing on.

Why the fuck do you like tall masculine looking women do you have a femdom kink or something (not talking about the last pic)
How the fuck are any of the women I posted masculine looking? Masculine is Venus Williams not Sharapova lol. Are you one of those retards who wants to breed with some 4'11, petite-framed, super-childlike-looking noodlewhore who will then give you a subhuman son, completely ending your gene pool?

Masculine:

Femine + graceful but of good breeding stock:

26YFXNDQEKXWWWQMVMH52T3DGQ.jpg

Genetic disaster where your bloodline would end with a son:

lookolder1-1.jpg

BTW I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck the noodlewhore above if given the chance, I'm just saying in an ideal world you want a tall and athletic (but feminine and attractive) women for better genes to your bloodline.

Last edited:
How the fuck are any of the women I posted masculine looking? Masculine is Venus Williams not Sharapova lol. Are you one of those retards who wants to breed with some 4'11, petite-framed, super-childlike-looking noodlewhore who will then give you a subhuman son, completely ending your gene pool?
Based pajeet

Sweden has a lot of them, kinda ragefuel when I visit there and I see what I'm missing on.
I know but they are 7 ft viking dick only, so there's no way you can fuck one of them (unless you're a rapey sandnigger refugee)

Note: You will NEVER see a HWM like Trump reproduce with any foid that is not tall + athletic. Is Trump retarded? Should he have reproduced with some 4'11 petite noodlewhore instead?

I know but they are 7 ft viking dick only, so there's no way you can fuck one of them (unless you're a rapey sandnigger refugee)
True. They love to flush down their high end genetics, it's probably a fetish for them to poop a mixed baby who will get mogged by his parents all the time and will suffer. However more like because foids are simply stupid and don't care what happens in the future. They have the luxury to enjoy the current day at it's fullest.

True. They love to flush down their high end genetics, it's probably a fetish for them to poop a mixed baby who will get mogged by his parents all the time and will suffer. However more like because foids are simply stupid and don't care what happens in the future. They have the luxury to enjoy the current day at it's fullest.
I see plenty of swedish foids on chinktok flirting with north african and middle easterner shitskins, what's wrong with them?

I see plenty of swedish foids on chinktok flirting with north african and middle easterner shitskins, what's wrong with them?
Those ethnics tend to be really low-inhib, very NT and thugmaxxed too so when they increase the male surplus in countries like Germany, native germans tend to become incels instead of immigrants. They also know what foids do like so they show off with expensive cars and clothes but live in social housings. Foids cannot resist animalistic truly low IQ behaviour. Foids simply get turned on by men who have the potential and will to beat up, rob and humiliate anyone weaker than them.

Should be white (ethnic foids cannot be stacy, sorry shitskins)
Should be tall (tall genes are rare)
Should be skinny with tits that are apple sized
Should have blue, green eyes or grey but not brown
Should be pale
Should have a perfect face symmetry
90 60 90 or close to it, most foids have square torso and butt

Should be white (ethnic foids cannot be stacy, sorry shitskins)
Should be tall (tall genes are rare)
Should be skinny with tits that are apple sized
Should have blue, green eyes or grey but not brown
Should be pale
Should have a perfect face symmetry
90 60 90 or close to it, most foids have square torso and butt
thank you brocel

Masculine:

Femine + graceful but of good breeding stock:

26YFXNDQEKXWWWQMVMH52T3DGQ.jpg

Genetic disaster where your bloodline would end with a son:

lookolder1-1.jpg

BTW I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck the noodlewhore above if given the chance, I'm just saying in an ideal world you want a tall and athletic (but feminine and attractive) women for better genes to your bloodline.

gigastacy foids exist only in fiction

they are a meme