Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

send new pfp ideas

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★
I need a new pfp I feel like that could fit my name send images below and if I like it ill change it

1724855687433e

So you better shut the fuck up i dont give the smallest shit oyu have a blue name and 4 figures in your post count.

You have bigger concerns now, gray
Muh low post count. Get fucking lost degenerate, and go consume your hyper stimulating anime shit to destroy your brain pleasure centers and your logical capacities

"buddy how watching cartoons for kids with lot of stimulation when you are +8 years old is degenerate???"

What an excellent way to dodge the question
I can explain you in detail, but seen the behavoir of som genz retards on this forum i dont want to lose my time explaining shit for people that barely can read 3 words and not get distracted then getting ignored:feelskek:

chud looksmaxxed

Attachments

• Chudaryan.png
    Chudaryan.png
    355.7 KB · Views: 1
I can explain you in detail, but seen the behavoir of som genz retards on this forum i dont want to lose my time explaining shit for people that barely can read 3 words and not get distracted then getting ignored:feelskek:
Ok boyo keep dodging