Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Send in the clowns

on one thing i have to agree with foids . PUAs are creepy .

Not one second

that's really sad.

How can these people not think others might take an issue with their appearance? Does the Indian with gyno think women will notice his confidence and eye contact first, or the nipples protruding in his bright red T-shirt? Zero self awareness

Lol. Clownworld.

I guess...

Didn't see...

What’s funny is that Lookism tracked them down of social media and they all had looksmatched and above gfs which is fucking wack. Probably a govt psyop. Whenever incels get famous they send a woman your way look at Monday Fake Ass Monday

Lmao at the fat ethnic running the show. Bigger JFL at the guy's that signed up for it. How could anyone get hustled by an ugly ass nigga like that.

Whenever incels get famous they send a woman your way look at Monday Fake Ass Monday
Monday was always Chadlite, he even seems NT, I think he just was in social circles and has interests with few women.

What’s funny is that Lookism tracked them down of social media and they all had looksmatched and above gfs which is fucking wack. Probably a govt psyop. Whenever incels get famous they send a woman your way look at Monday Fake Ass Monday
pics?

Could be a result of statusmaxxing?

link to lookism threads pls