Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Send a record of your real voice

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
I thought you'd sound more feminine

@St.Tropez Get your ass here, i wanna hear if you sound like a girl or a boy lol

Lmao i didn't understand shit.

Haha it's moroccan dialect, i said "hey bro from egypt i dont know if ill understand me or not this is moroccan darija and this is how i talk irl"

I actualy don't sound like that irl. My gaming headset does weird things with my voice lol.
Lol i also sound like a retarded with my headset, i recorded with my phone.

Haha it's moroccan dialect, i said "hey bro from egypt i dont know if ill understand me or not this is moroccan darija and this is how i talk irl"
Haha its very hard for me to understand it. My uncle's wife is a Moroccan and i can't also understand her when she speaks Moroccan lol.

Haha its very hard for me to understand it. My uncle's wife is a Moroccan and i can't also understand her when she speaks Moroccan lol.

Understandable moroccan dialect has almost nothing to with arabic lol unlike egyptian that comes as close to real arabic as it's possible, i understand everything egyptians say.

Understandable moroccan dialect has almost nothing to with arabic lol unlike egyptian that comes as close to real arabic as it's possible, i understand everything egyptians say.
I think also because sometimes the Moroccans mix Arabic with French in their accent and it makes it even harder to be understood.

I think also because sometimes the Moroccans mix Arabic with French in their accent and it makes it even harder to be understood.

True, altough i didnt use any french word. We have some words that have their roots in berber/amazigh.

True, altough i didnt use any french word. We have some words that have their roots in berber/amazigh.
Morocco is really beautiful tho, i wish i could visit it one day.

How about no., why do I keep seeing all these doxxing type threads, its ridiculous

"Hey lets make a zeemap" (https://www.zeemaps.com/) - https://incels.is/threads/zeemap.31115/
"Hey lets send recordings of our voice so were very identifiable"

How about we go get our finger prints scanned and upload the data to this site, it'll just be a "fun little experiment" to see what each others finger prints look like riiiiiiight guuuuuuys.

I know some of you guys don't plan on doing anything with your life so you have nothing to worry about, some of you don't even work so you aren't worried about losing a job. The rest of us see this shit as weird because its just too risky to ironically be posted on an incel site. Seems like some FBI shit.

LOL @ worrying about getting doxxed.

How do you sound so white
I don't know, I didnt even know how white I sounded until I played fortnite and someone was shocked when I told them I was black IRL

I don't want to get doxxed ._.

ITT people show off how "cool" they sound. Nobody with a shit voice would ever publish a recording of themselves online.