Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Senator wants to ban ricecels from STEMmaxxing

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

Maybe this is ragefuel for a few rices, but to me, it's about time rices got cut off from being forced to fulfill their parents' shitty wishes. Now rices have an excuse: good 'ol racism.

The rice will go eat rice

Wasn't there already a limiting quota for Asian students in some prestigious University under the motive that they were overrepresented because too intelligent or something ?

I just searched it and found this :

Honk honk
:feelsclown:

Last edited:
lol tbh just lol

tbh, I have no sympathy for the chinks after recent events.
There was also a massive amount of them when I was at uni caught cheating. They had to end up banning translation dictionaries from tests.

In the past they banned blacks, in 2020 they are planning to ban asians

tbh, I have no sympathy for the chinks after recent events.
There was also a massive amount of them when I was at uni caught cheating. They had to end up banning translation dictionaries from tests.

Well, the university was stupid in the first place for allowing dictionaries in exams. But hey, to be brutally honest, if I had the opportunity to cheat, I would.
I know I might be going off on a bit of a tangent, but the West is not exactly a paragon of honesty. Because...….
  • How is that different from getting hired because you know someone (normies call this "networking"), while a qualified individual spent hours, perhaps days, preparing a nice application, resume, and cover letter?
  • How is that different from the athlete that uses asthma meds for performance enhancement, when he doesn't have asthma, to improve his breathing (thus bypassing positive results on a drug test)
  • How is it different when vulgar, tattooed foid, with no technical experience, gets hired to a technician position? Or when a 25 year old is miraculously offered a position as lead scientist, telling experienced staff in their 30s,40s, and 50s what to do? (Real life examples, and I don't think I need to explain how this happened)
  • How is it different when rich parents donate to an elite university, making it easier for their kids to be admitted?

And no, I'm not a cheater...quite the contrary, I have stupidly done everything honestly, and I was adamantly against cheating, and was even proud of my integrity, but I was very naïve. In fact, I had so much integrity and honesty that I'm still fucking living with my parents earning a salary only a few dollars more than the US minimum wage, despite my degrees. The truth is, nobody cares how you got to where you are. People only see what's in front of them. The Hole that fucked her way to a position....people are just going to think she's smart and a hard worker.

The Chinks might be cheats and it angers Westerners, but like it or not, China is growing and is here to stay.

Another racist Recucklican moron who thinks colored people are the problem. Water is wet. What else is new??

This is would only affect foreign nationals, so even if it were passed, American born Chinese would still have to Stemmax. This is a shot in the dark and won’t pass anyways

Based I fucking hate foreign Chinese students, 9/10 times they're rich and have such big egos.
It makes me want to release a herd of wild dogs on them.

I don’t mind but if they want to get the chinese grip off America soil they need to start to investigate straight off the boat chinese with recent visas and Chinese run companies. Those people are the ones buying the country out not Chang who’s family has been here since the rail road days. Just stop giving out visas to chinese “students”, those narcissistic fucks can stay in China. Also prohibited companies from hiring them and stealing trade secrets for the CCP.

It wont happen tbh

ban everyone from that tbh

Maybe this is ragefuel for a few rices, but to me, it's about time rices got cut off from being forced to fulfill their parents' shitty wishes. Now rices have an excuse: good 'ol racism.

Pretty fucking based if you ask me, chinkoids get through university by cheating and the administration turns a blind eye to it because they make more money from international students so it is more profitable to keep the chinkoids. When not cheating, chink students launder their corrupt Party uncles' money in the West and buy up real estate, pricing out hard working honest people.