Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Selling your soul

SuperKanga

SuperKanga

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
What do I have to do to sell my soul to Satan? I need to live the fucking good life right fucking now. I'm so tired of this useless meaningless shit.

How come I do not receive the life that I so rightly deserve?

your soul is already forfeit

I have no soul to sell

I have no soul to sell
Blackheart? :feelshehe:

I've lost my fucking mind. It happens all the time. I can't believe I'm actually meant to be here.

I would throw a virgin on the fucking fire and piss on her corpse if it means I'll live the high life.

For some people, Satan doesn't see the value in their souls enough to trade them for worldly pleasures, I'm sorry, man.

For some people, Satan doesn't see the value in their souls enough to trade them for worldly pleasures, I'm sorry, man.
He values mine or else he wouldn't have shown himself to me. Quit coping grAY. Get lost. :feelssus:

What do I have to do to sell my soul to Satan? I need to live the fucking good life right fucking now. I'm so tired of this useless meaningless shit.
Ask anime2dcel if he can initiate you

Kek man is still so salty because I called him out :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Kek man is still so salty because I called him out :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
1000003008-gif.1257419

@copemaxx9002

You can't because souls don't exist

I fucked a demon foid after selling soul to satan in video game.

At this rate I would tbh

You can't ,first of all Satan is getting the souls of all non believers in the Lordship of Christ anyway,so why would Satan bargain for that which he's getting anyway.
And Satan would never play fair anyway,he's never truly give you what he had promised.You will get no reward by making a pact with the devil ,that is fantasy and not how real demonic life really works.