Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Selfie of Canadian roastie who posts on IncelTears

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
She used to call me a creep when I used to argue with them on there last year and she used to talk about having sex with her boyfriend and how she liked being fucked hard rather than slowly, she also said that a man like me could never please her sexually because she said it takes a lot of practice to get good at sex.

Last edited:
More like tranny

That's old? I could be her father.
Make that her grandfather.

How old is she supposed to be? She looks late 20s or something. Once she's finished whoring about, and assuming her reproductive system survives the onslaught of contraceptives and abortions, her male kids will be incels with long midfaces, narrow noses, very weak lower thirds and terrible eye areas.

she used to talk about having sex with her boyfriend and how she liked being fucked hard rather than slowly.

being so shameless that she openly talks about such things to random people
degenerates like her should be forced to work in coal mines

Never understood the appeal of nose rings.

she used to talk about having sex with her boyfriend and how she liked being fucked hard rather than slowly.

Nice, just like every other girl.

she is obviously mutt

She looks like she takes BBC every night.

Whereas her padlock and her nosering chain? Why isn't she chained to the sink?

Wtf!

that looks like a man

Hazuki-tier midface.

Never understood the appeal of nose rings.
It makes them to look like human cattle who have the sole purpose of being bred. It ties into their fantasies of being sex-slaves for Chad.

Another degenerated whore, like' I mean, everything is wrong with her look and, from what OP says, her attitude as well.
Just another foid drone of Clown World.

Long malelike midface, are you sure thats not a tranny

Every woman now has some facial piercing or some bullshit to “Differentiate” themselves (by looking exactly the same as everyone)

That's a man!!!!

Long midface long philtrum body fat thin upper lip and maybe chin recession Psl 3,5.

Last edited:
She say a lot of practice , of course all the responsability even in sex for the man! what a surprise! foids live in hacked mode srs and chad can be a retarded at sex and she would say that he is cute or shy.

Wtf is this getting good at sex shit like nigga all you need is a long penis, to not bust immediately and the rest is depending jfl

Canadian roasties are disgusting

I would fuck her though....

Looks like Zach Braff with a wig and gay septum piercing.

4e546e0aed70af99fce2d850581fee852b4f7670-e1406052598765.jpeg

noserings are fucking disgusting , she belongs on a farm because she looks like a farm animal with that shit